By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA/Sony Most games over Metacritic of 80 this year...

kutasek said:
Zucas said:
kutasek said:
Zucas said:

Really all those games from Sony averaged 80% are better. Ok haha. Goes to show you that what reviewers think has nothing to do with what the customers think.

I doubt that you played even half of the games on the list. hahaha.

That's true.

And yet everyone seems to know what Wii games are good and what Wii games aren't. Ya know I've played the Wii games. I KNOW which ones are good and which ones aren't.

But back to what you said... it must really be annoying when someone always tries to tell ya what's good/bad or right/wrong when they have no idea. hahaha.

it is annoying. hahahahahahhahahhahahahhah.

Glad you see it MY way.

Around the Network

It seems that Zucas is full of himself and acts incredibly smug haha.

MontanaHatchet said:

Oh you didn't get the memo.  Yea it's true.  I definitely do know when I'm right and wrong.  Sometimes there are opinions and sometimes there are facts.  I always know the difference. 

Personally, Sony probably did make the most quality games this generation.  However, we don't know that because of a collection of a few's opinions.  We know that for other reasons.  General consensus and a slight bit of conformity. 

Zucas said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Oh you didn't get the memo.  Yea it's true.  I definitely do know when I'm right and wrong.  Sometimes there are opinions and sometimes there are facts.  I always know the difference. 

Personally, Sony probably did make the most quality games this generation.  However, we don't know that because of a collection of a few's opinions.  We know that for other reasons.  General consensus and a slight bit of conformity. 

Did you mean this year, their 2006 lineup and 2007 wasn't the greatest. hahaha.

hahaha?

amirite?

Around the Network
kutasek said:
Zucas said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Oh you didn't get the memo. Yea it's true. I definitely do know when I'm right and wrong. Sometimes there are opinions and sometimes there are facts. I always know the difference.

Personally, Sony probably did make the most quality games this generation. However, we don't know that because of a collection of a few's opinions. We know that for other reasons. General consensus and a slight bit of conformity.

Oh did I put this generation.  Meant to say 2008.  My bad.

DMeisterJ said:
hahaha?

amirite?

Well the "haha" has existed before yall and this forum did so I figured the oldest should stay.  But it's good to see everyone is adapting well.

So therefore a Metacritic 79 title is not considered a quality one, and 80 or 81 is ? People look at the reviews too much.

Zucas said:
kutasek said:
Zucas said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Oh you didn't get the memo. Yea it's true. I definitely do know when I'm right and wrong. Sometimes there are opinions and sometimes there are facts. I always know the difference.

Personally, Sony probably did make the most quality games this generation. However, we don't know that because of a collection of a few's opinions. We know that for other reasons. General consensus and a slight bit of conformity.

Oh did I put this generation.  Meant to say 2008.  My bad.

For a second there i thought you were crazyman. hahaha.

kutasek said:
Zucas said:
kutasek said:
Zucas said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Oh did I put this generation. Meant to say 2008. My bad.

For a second there i thought you were crazyman. hahaha.

yea I would never say of the entire generation but definitely of 08.  Put out a lot of good titles in my opinion.  2007 though wasn't as populated though.  But everyone has their good and bad years eh.