By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Impatient Gamer in me ....

Wants to play Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead right now. My mother gives me money each year to go get my christmas presents, I wouldn't let her go buy my games because she would come back with Fallout 3 on the PS3 or an original xbox game and Id be insane to let her pick clothes out for me so thats how we do my presents, so I bring them back and she wraps them up.

Now when I was younger I would open the games, pop an old ass game I don't play anymore and play the new game straight away. Yes I'm that impatient and childish. I'd like to think I have matured a bit over the years (maybe not eh) but I reallly want to play Left 4 Dead right now and want to try out Fallout 3 ...

Should I just wait 4 measly days or play them now? she be none the wiser either way.

Around the Network

Your mother's so oblivious that she doesn't realize you're handing her a game without shrinkwrap on it?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Your mother's so oblivious that she doesn't realize you're handing her a game without shrinkwrap on it?

I get around that, I always ask to open the game and read the manual so I know how to set it up when I get it christmas day. Yes she believes me.

seece said:
Onyxmeth said:

I get around that, I always ask to open the game and read the manual so I know how to set it up when I get it christmas day. Yes she believes me.

To answer your original question, it's good karma to wait until Christmas. Baby Jesus will be happier this way. He's the guy that moderates karma levels in his big karma factory in the sky. I guarantee if you do this your 360 will leave a big ring of scratch on your disc. That's how the Baby Jesus karma is enforced. Don't test the Baby Jesus karma.

Note: Many apologies, but Talladega Nights was on TBS today.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
seece said:
Onyxmeth said:

To answer your original question, it's good karma to wait until Christmas. Baby Jesus will be happier this way. He's the guy that moderates karma levels in his big karma factory in the sky. I guarantee if you do this your 360 will leave a big ring of scratch on your disc. That's how the Baby Jesus karma is enforced. Don't test the Baby Jesus karma.

No no its ok, maybe its a sign ... lots of "Karma" in Fallout 3 ....

I am resisting ATM and I have to finish GTAIV (engrossed atm) so that should keep me happy till christmas ... we shall see eh!

Around the Network

I say wait the four days. When she dies, God is going to tell her every sneaky little thing you ever did (including the time you whacked of with her expensive vanishing cream, you pervert). Don't add to the heartbreak. Jusf be patient. Anticipation is part of the fun anyway!

seece said:
Onyxmeth said:
seece said:
Onyxmeth said:

I am resisting ATM and I have to finish GTAIV (engrossed atm) so that should keep me happy till christmas ... we shall see eh!

Why don't we play GTAIV multiplayer online, so I can kick you ass and your dissappointment in yourself can last you the four days until Christmas?

As for you Lewis, put on some damn pants and give me my sock back!

Onyxmeth said:
seece said:
Onyxmeth said:
seece said:
Onyxmeth said:

Why don't we play GTAIV multiplayer online, so I can kick you ass and your dissappointment in yourself can last you the four days until Christmas?

As for you Lewis, put on some damn pants and give me my sock back!

LOL D21lewis you dirty bitch.

Oxy you would kick my ass, I havn't even tried online yet but I am getting pretty handy at headshots in the campaign. I'll add you on live though ;)

Trust me, you don't want this sock back!

It's all stretched out anyway. The elastic was the first thing to go. The second? It's virginity.

d21lewis said:
Trust me, you don't want this sock back!

It's all stretched out anyway. The elastic was the first thing to go. The second? It's virginity.

Oh. Is that why it's red now?