By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My 360 is back from service...

Sounds like a new system....Between it being just 2 months old, and being in pristine condition, it sounds like you got a new one.

As far as I know, no one on this forum has ever had more than one X360 RROD on them. I'm on #2, but considering what I've put mine through....

KN, do you like the Eternal Sonata demo?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

KN, do you like the Eternal Sonata demo?

I didn't have but a just 10 minutes or so to play it.  I didn't spend any time learning about it at all... Graphically, I absolutely love the style.  I like turn-based RPGs so it works for me.  I'd love to be able to experiment with co-op, too, but it didn't look like the demo had it.  I'll probably be getting this one as soon as I buy all the others I want for my 360 and Wii.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Actually, the demo has co-op. I played the entire demo with it and another person.

Hit Y button to goto the menu. Then goto options (left button), then select it. Hit Right Bumper to switch menus for the options, and it should be right there.

You can assign upto 4 controllers for Co-op. Im unsure how the 4th one works, but you can assign any of the 3 party members to any controller that's connected. In my case, I played as Allegretto and Beat, while my GF played as Polka. It was fantastically fun.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Congrats on getting your 360 back, I just shipped mine...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!