By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Graphics are Still Beautiful after all this time(gif inside)

sega4life said:
leo-j said:
too bad its 5 hours long =(

lmfao.. when I read the title I clicked to post this same reply.

mmmmmm I WANT THIS GAME!!! lmao...

and

I WANT A PS3!!

Around the Network
Garnett said:
sega4life said:
leo-j said:

and

I WANT A PS3!!

O man if you want this game for graphics, then get Lair, it's top notch....

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

It looks great, but the screen tearing got on my nerves.

It was a good romp, though a short romp. It sucks that we probably won't see a sequel (at least not from Ninja Theory, anyway).

One_touch_KO said:
perpride said:

Thanks for the gifs :)

@one_touch - Name 5 games that look as good as MGS4, Uncharted and Heavenly Sword on PC and I will agree...assuming my limit on a PC is 800 bucks - twice the amount of a PS3.

Alan Wake, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Virtual Skipper 5, Gears of War, Far Cry 2, Bioshock...

Crysis on a $800 PC???? and it didn't crash???

no you guys got this thread wrong,,,i m just saying this game is truly worthy of a sequel.

It has some flaws like the length of the game but a sequel can very well improve those flaws,,,the art direction is so different from GOWIII that it won't also interfere with that one if they are released a year apart from one another.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
sega4life said:
leo-j said:

and

I WANT A PS3!!

Lol gar man, weres the God of War references, im miss teh ref's! o.O

SpartanFX said:
no you guys got this thread wrong,,,i m just saying this game is truly worthy of a sequel.

It has some flaws like the length of the game but a sequel can very well improve those flaws,,,the art direction is so different from GOWIII that it won't also interfere with that one if they are released a year apart from one another.

Well, I prefer a beautiful. red haired warrior lady to a pale, muscular and insane dude ;)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Garnett said:
sega4life said:
leo-j said:

and

I WANT A PS3!!

Lol gar man, weres the God of War references, im miss teh ref's! o.O

lol,there coming,its just a matter of timing,at the right time it could be epic!!

The Anarchyz said:
One_touch_KO said:
perpride said:

@one_touch - Name 5 games that look as good as MGS4, Uncharted and Heavenly Sword on PC and I will agree...assuming my limit on a PC is 800 bucks - twice the amount of a PS3.

Alan Wake, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Virtual Skipper 5, Gears of War, Far Cry 2, Bioshock...

You said you can spent 800 bucks, don't blame if you can't run crysis at maximum on it. Blame Crytek for making Crysis the most spec-eater game in history.

The Anarchyz said:
One_touch_KO said:
perpride said:

Not my fault you don't know where to look for parts or don't know how to make your own computer.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835