By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - English Demon's Souls hits PS3 February 2009! ~Update~

PSUNews: "The Japanese version of Demon's Souls is scheduled for release in early February of next year, but it looks it won't be the only one making it out that month. Siliconera suggests that the Asian version will also ship in February and most interestingly will be entirely in English. The site recently went hands-on with a new build at the Asia Game Show in Hong Kong and have discovered that the demo was, in fact, completely in English. 

Now, it is possible that the final release in Asia may not be in that language; however, that is really moot. It's most important to note that there is some form of English language version and it is currently in the works. At the moment, there haven't been any mention from either SCEA or SCEE in regards to North American and European releases for Demon's Souls."

Hmmm?.... *Gasp* !!! ...  

Around the Network

But really, is this game anything to get excited about over?

Aj_habfan said:

From what we've seen so far, not at all.

when we have killzone 2 in February who really cares for this game?

maybe japan since one is FPS and the other one is RPG

That last trailer got me hyped though with that dragon demon thing with 4 jaws and mouths.

Creepy main theme song though its like a One winged Angel on crack. :P

Around the Network

nice, i will buy this game if it comes states side. i like fromsoftware games.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

makingmusic476 said:
Aj_habfan said:

From what we've seen so far, not at all.

QFT.  Almost every game made by From Software has been meh at best

Here are some of the latest Famitsu images for it (sorry for crappy images, took a photo as i dont have a scanner).

Oniichan said:

Here are some of the latest Famitsu images for it (sorry for crappy images, took a photo as i dont have a scanner).

Sweet, AWESOME find Chan! it looks like an RPG version of SoulCalibur IV and Shadow now lol!

Oniichan said:

Sweet, AWESOME find Chan! it looks like an RPG version of SoulCalibur IV and Shadow now lol!