By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's PS3 is down, But Not out

@dtewi , Maybe so, but the most of the doomed threads are created just to Rile PS3 Supporters. And when they say doomed they dont mean 3rd place they mean Actually discontinued >_>

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ dtewi

Once something has been mentioned for the umpteenth time, it gets old. Sony fans are very aware that the PS3 is losing, they don't need (nor care for) reminders for the rest of eternity. Just like I believe it was uncalled for that people wrote off Nintendo for two gens back-to-back. Look now, Nintendo haters have quite a feast on their hands from all the crow they're swallowing. Get a grip man, the only person that sounds desperately emotional is you.

Why should I "get a grip"?

I am not acting biased, angry, or defensive. I am presenting my thoughts in a logical and unbiased manner. You are the one acting defensive. You seem to be accusing me of being an ass even though what I said is not biased and perfectly logical.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Please don´t let all the 'doomed' threads and the fact the system is in 3rd place stop you from just playing and enjoying your games.

If anything, remember the PS3 is (I think) the very first system that keeps getting most high profile 3rd party titles, despite being in 3rd place...not exclusive, true, but it gets them, something that couldn´t be said about the N64, GC, Xbox, Saturn, etc...

So, just enjoy it, regardless of the place the system is in, or what the media is saying, etc...

As I said, you are acting defensive. Are you mad at the comment that I made?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

CGI-Quality said:
@ JGarret
I'm with you bro.

@ dtewi
You called the "breath of fresh air" biased...care to elaborate...

Now you seem to be more orderly. Okay then.

They mention the fact that the Xbox 360 is selling worse than the Playstation Family. This is subtle bias. They are suggesting that the Xbox is selling bad since it couldn't outsell the Family.

Next, they are only lamenting about how it is selling 60% better with year-to-date and miscellaneous other positives. They are cherry-picking and not showing that is doing poorly now. They are trying to make it look better than it is.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
psrock said:
dtewi said:
blazinhead89 said:
dtewi said:
blazinhead89 said:
@dtewi, not the fact that its bias, but the fact that it isnt Anti PS3 news (like most of the internet articles)

So you don't care how this is Anti-360 news as long as it makes the PS3 look better?

How rampant hypocrisy is...

Is it anti 360 news though? they sold 880,000. where in the article did it say that 360 did bad/ has a problem?

Oh probably this part:

The PS3, PSP, and PS2 have outsold the 830,000 units sold by the 360.

It is moderately subtle, but this is bias.

It's not bias, it's there just no point to mention it. The 360 is competing with the ps3 and the wii, its silly to add ps2 and psp to the equation. But, i really don't see why you so upset over this article.

No it's not if it's to mention profit made by sony computer entertainment hardware devision which it clearly was.

Check out my game about moles ^

@staude, Exactly

guys leave Dtewi alone, i think he got grounded and he's a little upset.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

Hmm?

Why should I be upset? CGI as found common ground with me saying that I do have good points.

All you are doing is crying that I am being an ass and you have yet to refute a single point I have made.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
psrock said:

Hmm?

Why should I be upset? CGI as found common ground with me saying that I do have good points.

All you are doing is crying that I am being an ass and you have yet to refute a single point I have made.

What point have you made.

Seriously, you come to a thread which was actually positive and completely detrailed it with Kirby because you felt it was bias. guess what , I actually agreed with you that it was weird to use all three sony hardware against the 360 to make a point, but you acted like a complete troll in this thread. So i assume its personal issues.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)