By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brand New Game play Pic for FFXIII

blackstar said:
Jo21 said:
shanbcn said:
End of versus trailer there was game play scene, but guess what? Not many people noticed it because it looked like CG.

VERSUS NEW TRAILER ROCKS.

Soriku still believes is cgi, kids this days.

hahaha u two still fight over this ? I thought u won long time ago lol

well no, but he pm saying he really believe it was CGI >_>

Around the Network
RPG said:
Well everyone in EU and NA will have to wait for localization, be that for the PS3 or 360 version. :D

Dont worry though, by then I will have played the game many times over.

Even if the XIII games suck? :P

RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Yep, all new. Looking great! Looks like it's a mix of realtime + turn-based.

really........I mean REALLY? We have seen a tiny but of in game for FFXIII and Versus, and your going to say that? Only thing we can compare is trailers where Versus was awesome and a tiny but of in game where Versus also looked better.

But really...........come on REALLLLLLY?

What the hell does that have to do with what SHMUP is saying?

And no, you have not seen vXIII in game. You've seen a fifteen or so seconds of a dude walking up some stairs, that was real-time. NOT in-game.

Going by these scans and by impressions from people that went to Jumo yesterday, I have a hard time believing that Versus will somehow walk all over what this game is doing. But enough about Versus in this thread.

RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:

really........I mean REALLY? We have seen a tiny but of in game for FFXIII and Versus, and your going to say that? Only thing we can compare is trailers where Versus was awesome and a tiny but of in game where Versus also looked better.

Wow, was that sarcasm or what? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Which part? Some if it was, some was not. :/

Around the Network
RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:

I was talking about the gameplay, not "in-game" or "cgi cutscene" graphics. Everybody knows that FFXIII will have more colors between the two games, so it instantly wins. Hehe!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RPG said:
SHMUPGurus said:

I was talking about the gameplay, not "in-game" or "cgi cutscene" graphics. Everybody knows that FFXIII will have more colors between the two games, so it instantly wins. Hehe!

Oh terribly sorry, I quoted the wrong person. I was referring to the guy who was saying Versus does not look better then FFXIII, sorry once again I quoted the wrong person. :P

nice nice,,, juicy pics,, but we need to see it in motion, at least we're not seeing the same old pics! at this rate gameplay video will be shown in 2012, with a demo in 2015, and the full game will never be released, SE will be bankrupt :), just kidding,, i want this game nowwwwwwwwww

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

The trailer at Jump Fiesta showed some gameplay, and apparently it is quick turn based, whatever that means.....

Anyway, it would be nice if someone could make some sense of what that is saying

I'm still trying to figure out if it's turn-based. I kind of hope not.

Free movement in battle is the greatest.