By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My 360 started acting up earlier today...

toastboy44562 said:
MrBubbles said:

i think thats unnecessary.  its not like he is sitting here whining about how he has rrod.  a thread, like the one you suggest, would be full of people like that...meaning most people would avoid it(including myself) and then i wouldnt be able to give helpful advice to the ones with actual solveable problems.

what advice would he be able to give? Don't use it improperly? Be nice to it? Treat it well? imo this is an unnecessary thread...but thats just me...

he needs advice.  and i provided advice.  as i have in other situations.  whats really unnecessary now is your continued off-topic posts.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
toastboy44562 said:
MrBubbles said:

i think thats unnecessary.  its not like he is sitting here whining about how he has rrod.  a thread, like the one you suggest, would be full of people like that...meaning most people would avoid it(including myself) and then i wouldnt be able to give helpful advice to the ones with actual solveable problems.

what advice would he be able to give? Don't use it improperly? Be nice to it? Treat it well? imo this is an unnecessary thread...but thats just me...

he needs advice.  and i provided advice.  as i have in other situations.  whats really unnecessary now is your continued off-topic posts.

Really, would you mind telling everyone in this thread "you advice"?

toastboy44562 said:
MrBubbles said:
toastboy44562 said:
MrBubbles said:

Really, would you mind telling everyone in this thread "you advice"?

He already did in his first post....

Thanks Bubbles, I'll delete and reinstall it tdoay. This was the first time I've played it since I installed it, so maybe something did go wrong with the installation.

You're fucked. My 360 started giving me the "Unreadable Disc" message a week before Gears of War 2 came out. Then, I read discs after A LOT of prodding. Finally, it wouldn't read discs at all. As a final kick in the balls, the thing read Tomb Raider Underworld only to decide, mid-game, to grind up the disc. If you're under warranty, send it in now! I'm just goint to buy a 60 gig Pro in January. Use the other one for Netflix and Arcade games.

d21lewis said:
You're fucked. My 360 started giving me the "Unreadable Disc" message a week before Gears of War 2 came out. Then, I read discs after A LOT of prodding. Finally, it wouldn't read discs at all. As a final kick in the balls, the thing read Tomb Raider Underworld only to decide, mid-game, to grind up the disc. If you're under warranty, send it in now! I'm just goint to buy a 60 gig Pro in January. Use the other one for Netflix and Arcade games.

you were having the issue with installed games?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur