By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy haeresis XIII

Soriku said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

@Soriku all of the above has been taken off the net due to piracy or something along those lines.

Also Rapture Might be a code name soriku you remeber that DK13 crap dont you?

@Claude, Meltdowns? who would have a meltdown over an unknown XIII title?

@Infamous Dont you dare man... When it comes to Versus XIII know one has more heads up on it then I do, i've seen interviews exclusive to Japan then none of ya have seen. it was only up for 2 days and i had to buy a DVD of one since it was rec'd by a fan. Quality was terrible but its better then nothing. Also again why i ask would there be meltdowns for a game no one knows nothing about? The wii thing im talking about of course...

Then we can't believe anything you said is true then. For sure I haven't read anything about any of that...and I've read all Versus interviews.

Rapture may be a code name...but I still doubt they'll announce the MMO as Haeresis.

@RPG

In one of the earlier trailers before it was announced for the 360, in the end it showed "For PS3 Only Worldwide"

@Tremble

What does FFCC have to do with anything about a new FF XIII game for the Wii? We haven't even heard about TCB for a while.

O RLY? I see your nose growing *shakes head*

Around the Network

Final fantasy rapture XIII lol?

indeed tremble, in stead Nintendo get the biggest franchise in Japan for there console which is not from an internal studio.

want to guess what game that is?

But DQ always followed the most successfull console.

RPG said:
indeed tremble, in stead Nintendo get the biggest franchise in Japan for there console which is not from an internal studio.

want to guess what game that is?

Final Fantasy???? The Crystal thingy right???

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

your point being? There is a reason FFXIII is on 360 you know.........

And?

Soriku said:
Tremble said:
Yes, we heard about it, and yes it has to do something with haeresis. I think it's pretty clear that nintendo consoles won't get "regular" FF's, and that the crystal chronicles series has been created to satisfy nintendo's players.

We haven't heard about it for over a year. It has nothing to do with Haeresis. Besides, a new FF XIII title wouldn't even be a main title...it wouldn't be THE FF XIII.

How come the PSP can get Agito then, and the Wii can't get a new FF XIII game?

@RPG

http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor-smash/square-closed-mega-theater-confirms-ff-xiii-ps3-only-302669.php

Yes I remember that, it was the E3 video spanned out over a long period of time this the video was very old. Come on though kid, they add the "worldwide" now for what, to piss off Sony even more?

Soriku said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

@Soriku all of the above has been taken off the net due to piracy or something along those lines.

Also Rapture Might be a code name soriku you remeber that DK13 crap dont you?

@Claude, Meltdowns? who would have a meltdown over an unknown XIII title?

@Infamous Dont you dare man... When it comes to Versus XIII know one has more heads up on it then I do, i've seen interviews exclusive to Japan then none of ya have seen. it was only up for 2 days and i had to buy a DVD of one since it was rec'd by a fan. Quality was terrible but its better then nothing. Also again why i ask would there be meltdowns for a game no one knows nothing about? The wii thing im talking about of course...

Then we can't believe anything you said is true then. For sure I haven't read anything about any of that...and I've read all Versus interviews.

Rapture may be a code name...but I still doubt they'll announce the MMO as Haeresis.

@RPG

In one of the earlier trailers before it was announced for the 360, in the end it showed "For PS3 Only Worldwide"

@Tremble

What does FFCC have to do with anything about a new FF XIII game for the Wii? We haven't even heard about TCB for a while.

Oh hell no you just DID NOT!! oh..wait.. ya did...

@Bolded I- That isnt my issue, take it as you will.

@Bolded II- Theres a strong chance that Rapture "could" be a code name since Square has been weird like that lately.

@Bolded III- Final Fantasy Regular XIII was NEVER deemed as a World-Wid PS3 exclusive, Find me just ONE trailer that proves me wrong, Only Versus XIII has had World-Wide only Logos on it, maybe uhm... because it will be?

@Bolded IV- So now the next XIII title to be announced it going to be for Wii? when? where? Link?! now whos talkin outta there @__....?

@Soriku- 3. PS3 only yeah, PS3 only in "JAPAN" which it still is and were the trailers were shown, World-Wide = Everwhere / PS3-Only in a certain Location = That area only! so no its not the same lol. :D

4. I see, i jumped the gun there for a second, my apoligies, BUT how can you be so certain a XIII title will even be announced for Wii later? itsnt it more Logical the DS get a XIII title over the Wii?