By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Go watch Resident Evil: Degeneration!

So there is a new Resident Evil movie called Degeneration coming out soon. It's entirly in CG and is...

quite enjoyable.. it's ofcourse not the most briljant movie ever made but it is good.. It didn't suck! unlike the other Resident evils.. Leon is a badass (Give me a new Leon game!!!!!) , Claire is ok..  the animation is good! Story.. first part exciting! middle part... well.. meh I didn't like it.. end part is good! Don't worry if you didn't play RE2 cause it doesn't matter! Unlike FF7 advent children.. >_> it's a good standalone story with parts for the fans who played the games..  

I'm not gonna give any spoilers.. but if you love zombies.. resident evil.. or just want to watch a movie to kill time..

Resident Evil is a good choice!

I would give this movie a 7.5!

Trailer:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I stopped after apocalypse. In fact, i stopped during apocalypse

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i watched Degeneration, it is better than the live action movies, and its true, Leon was really cool in the movie

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

wen does it come out seen the trailer at PSHome i liked all the other RE moveis

Play Me

I guess with it being in cg the acting will have improved

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

wen does it come out seen the trailer at PSHome i liked all the other RE moveis

From IMDB:

Japan 17 October 2008 (limited)
Japan 18 October 2008
Canada 30 December 2008 (DVD premiere)
Italy 30 December 2008
USA 30 December 2008 (DVD premiere)
Iceland 14 January 2009 (DVD premiere)
Spain 20 January 2009 (DVD premiere)
Germany 5 February 2009 (DVD premiere)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Thanx
awesome not that far away now i'll know wat i'll b watching Dec 30

Play Me

Saw this about a week ago pretty good .

Yeah I want to pick this up how much is it going to retail for 19.99? 29.99??

I might get it on Blu-Ray if only for the fact that it will probably be a visual orgasm.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson