By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does anyone think im mean!?

allaboutthegames885 said:
Onyxmeth, analyze this! *gives Onyxmeth the finger* I'm sorry about the bird, but I hate it when unqualified people play armchair therapist... I'm no expert on issues so I'd rather have someone who is to talk about mine with, and I'm sure Nintendo Fan Girl feels the same way...

You really think that I believe the two names are legitimate split personalties? It's a parody. Maybe I didn't make that obvious enough. Should I frame my reply in "This is a joke"?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Onyxmeth, analyze this! *gives Onyxmeth the finger* I'm sorry about the bird, but I hate it when unqualified people play armchair therapist... I'm no expert on issues so I'd rather have someone who is to talk about mine with, and I'm sure Nintendo Fan Girl feels the same way...

You really think that I believe the two names are legitimate split personalties? It's a parody. Maybe I didn't make that obvious enough. Should I frame my reply in "This is a joke"?

Hey, I'm groggy: I've been up all night waiting for Club Nintendo's confirmation email... What's your excuse? Did you run out of GOOD jokes?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

And on that note, I'm heading off to bed... Goodnight, and Merry Christmas...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Onyxmeth said:

Hey, I'm groggy: I've been up all night waiting for Club Nintendo's confirmation email... What's your excuse? Did you run out of GOOD jokes?

No. That would insinuate I've had a good joke before, and we all know that isn't true.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Onyxmeth said:

I think you're very mean when you post under Nintendo Fan Girl but you're much nicer when you post as I Like Bacon.

thats bacon...my brother!!! and i dont even know his pasword 

The following is a joke. I don't feel this way. It's meant to be funny. I'm a really poor armchair therapist because the pay is so bad.

That story doesn't seem very likely. Who would name their son Bacon? That's exactly the kind of story I would expect a 12 year old girl to make up. Plus it's just more likely that Bacon and Fan girl are part of a split personality disorder. Both are obsessed with Nintendo, but prefer different characters. Your one personality, the damsel personality prefers Zelda. It's a personality ripe with impatience and neediness, because of your need to be saved and demanding attention out of heroic males. I've seen you project this attention grabbing on these forums, and your need to bump your topics stems from your impatience. Your other personality, the savior personality prefers Star Fox. He is a male that goes out of his way to fight injustice all while saving his teammates in battle. Look as the Bacon personality always comes in the nick of time to defend the honor of the Nintendo Fan Girl personality. Honestly I find the two different personalities really complement eachother well.

Tell me, didn't you say before you had issues with your Dad? Hmmmm...Mr. Psychologist is seeing a chain of events coming together to explain your condition.

The previous is a joke. I don't feel this way. It's meant to be funny. I'm a really poor armchair therapist because the pay is so bad.

his name is Trever    

Around the Network

I don't think your mean, but i don't think your median or mode either.

oh geez, I'm making geeky math jokes kill me now...

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Just because you're a girl entering your teenage years doesn't mean you have to be mean. You're very nice and you should continue to be. Just my opinion.

Nickelbackro said:
I don't think your mean, but i don't think your median or mode either.

oh geez, I'm making geeky math jokes kill me now...

That actually made me laugh, nice one

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

This thread has some form of in-joke i don't get? Why do you think you are mean?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I voted for you in the mean category, I hope you win, you aren't mean to me, but I see you are mean to others sometimes.

^_^