By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Our Prayers Have Been Answered , A AAA SONIC GAME!!!!!!!

Our Prayers Have Been Answered, Our Minds Boggled by Stupidity...

Around the Network

You think so huh.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sonic has been whored out so much... At least nintendo makes mario games good, even if sequels are just more of the same. ((opinion))

I mean, is it so hard to just improve what sonic adventure 1 was?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I liked unleashed...if they build on the sonic levels your vision will come true.

..Unleashed was close

but Sonic and the Black Knight= AAA

go playz it

Around the Network

I'm sure they'll build off the successful parts of Unleashed. I'm also sure they'll ruin it with another unnecessary gimmick.

Fuckin waste of space thread.

Please stop.

Just kiss the tip.

deathcape said:
..Unleashed was close

but Sonic and the Black Knight= AAA

go playz it

How would he play it?  Aint out until 09.  For that matter how do you know it's AAA without having ever touched the game?

Sonic Unleashed is a great Sonic game in my eyes, if it was $30-$40 ID BUY IT! $60 feels like too much for it though.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

I just had a vision the J man is on crack.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin