By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBIGupdate! Version 1.07 "Roquefort"

ameratsu said:
blazinhead89 said:
* Runs to PS3 *

you are the worst co-op player ever. you slapped me like 20 times in a short match and slapped me into a spike pit. geez

LOL Good Times

Around the Network

@ Blazinoob

Haha!! You've been rejected!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Kotaku was also saying that the 1.06 update just prior to this improves the moderation system by giving creators a reason as to why their level was taken down and should allow them to fix the problem.

IllegalPaladin said:
Kotaku was also saying that the 1.06 update just prior to this improves the moderation system by giving creators a reason as to why their level was taken down and should allow them to fix the problem.

Your 100% correct.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

papflesje said:
Euphoria14 said:
@papflesje

You used to be skeptical about this game right?

Indeed.  It was a "I can't see the fun in it" after I had watched several videos here on VGC.  I even asked people to post videos of actually challenging levels, because they all seemed pretty easy.

Now that I got the game free with my ps3, I have put in quite the number of hours in it ^^  Only need the "50 hearts for levels / 30 as an author", the "play with four friends" and the "collect all prize bubbles"-trophies to get the platinum one >_>

You once doubted this game?  Next time we play, I'm slapping you twice as much as normal! >=(

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
ameratsu said:
blazinhead89 said:
* Runs to PS3 *

you are the worst co-op player ever. you slapped me like 20 times in a short match and slapped me into a spike pit. geez

LOL Good Times

That's how I am. 

Though maybe not quite so bad.  :P

I need to play with some of you guys!  I know we tried the other day, ameratsu.  :(

Add me if you ever want to play. I am going on right now.

PSN: Euphoria14

Currently playing:

Hmm. Now I feel mildly bad for yelling at my 8 year old son "stop making wheels of doom in the level editor before you break the game and come crying to me when I have to delete your profile!" last night.

makingmusic476 said:
papflesje said:
Euphoria14 said:
@papflesje

You used to be skeptical about this game right?

Indeed.  It was a "I can't see the fun in it" after I had watched several videos here on VGC.  I even asked people to post videos of actually challenging levels, because they all seemed pretty easy.

Now that I got the game free with my ps3, I have put in quite the number of hours in it ^^  Only need the "50 hearts for levels / 30 as an author", the "play with four friends" and the "collect all prize bubbles"-trophies to get the platinum one >_>

You once doubted this game?  Next time we play, I'm slapping you twice as much as normal! >=(

Usually, you don't slap me at all :p

You even needed me to get 100% on some levels, so be grateful, you ingrate!  Or I'm stealing stickers from you! (I've asked for such addition in update 1.08 >_>)

Euphoria14 said:
IllegalPaladin said:

Your 100% correct.

There was never any doubt