By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't care if people think I'm sick, stupid, or have poor taste

Personally Final Fantasy X is my favorite but VIII follows it closely behind as my second favorite. I didn't like XII at all but it wasn't due to the combat system, I just thought the plot was terrible and I couldn't get interested in it. Unfortunatlly I never played VI but I really want to. I'm waiting for a DS remake. I played Final Fantasy VII up and VII was actually one of my least favorites, probably due to the hype.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

XII is my favourite. Baltier's great. The Judges ... awesome.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

I love the later games of the series 8 - 12 including 11. FF1 + 2 where good too. The others are ok at best.

Still Golden Sun kills the franchise.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Well, I cried when I finished FFX ... cried thank freaking god, that the game was over! One of the most frustrating grind-fests I have ever played...

Finished III, playing IV now... and finished VII years ago (which was pretty good from memory). I would like to play VI and IX... and maybe XII.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

FF VI is awesome.

FF VIII had a bitchin' card game (seriously, I loved that stupid game).

FF XII, not so much.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said

FF VIII had a bitchin' card game (seriously, I loved that stupid game)

That card game and you win! :)

PS3 Trophies

I liked FFXII until I got to this one flying dragon boss I could not beat.

I am about to reveal the shocking truth of Final Fantasy VII. Brace yourself.

FFXII story sucked. The gameplay was good. Better than FFX at least even though it was more of a dungeon crawler than an actual JRPG. I also prefer FFX graphics and music a lot more than that of FFXII.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

The_vagabond7 said:

Final Fantasy VI,VIII, and XII are my favorites. I like Squall alot, Kefka owns Sephiroth, the active dimension battle system is a welcome change. So Screw you.

Lawlsome picture. I only agree with the FFVI part.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™