By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Holler at my dogs!

I finished finals and survived.  And I saved the best for last.  I typed about 4500 words today.  It was horrible.

I had a 4 hour nap from 6 am to 10 am this morning, and I've eaten one piece of swiss cheese at 3 pm and one at 5 am.  Other than that, haven't eaten in about 24 hours.  I feel very faint.

In my self-imposed 10 day hiatus frmo the Chartz I beat Yoshi's Island DS and started playing X-COM: Terror From the Deep, and it's way harder than the original X-COM: UFO Defense.

I'm gonna go grab a bottle of whiskey and fuck up some aliens.

How's everybody doing tonight?

I miss anything crazy in the last 10 days?

I see the Wii's marketshare has been increasing faster than ever.  I still think it'll hit 50% by New Year's.  The gap's less than 2 million.  I'm holding onto my prediction until the last second.

Around the Network

You missed a strange rumor about the new Batman movie, that Eddie Murphy will be The Riddler and that Shia LeBouef will be Robin.

Turns out it was bunk. Good news for everyone.

Who knows if Nolan will even direct the third one, he has yet to sign on. Worried a third one might be too much since third installments usually suck.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I don't know. Goldfinger was the 3rd Bond...

But yeah, I don't think they can get a 3rd Batman out of this new universe.

What a dumb rumor though. They expect us to believe the dumb kid with the funky name can be a sidekick to Batman after he was already a sidekick to Indy in the shittiest Indiana Jones movie and the sidekick to Optimus Prime in the absolute shit Transformers movie? When will that little turd stop raping my childhood? He probably grew up on crap like The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, Beast Wars, Batman Beyond, and James Bond Junior. He could never understand stuff like Transformers, Indiana Jones, and Batman.

I've missed my naked friend.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

How's DMeisterJ holding up?

Around the Network

I have missed the somewhat crazy musings of Rubang...welcome back!

I'm glad you ask. You need to check this thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49531

I'm not sure if you saw it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Don't holler so loud. Our ears are sensitive, you know. :)

Why do you want me to holler at your feet?

I'm very confused.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I would've loved to see Eddie Murphy in the next batman, you should've seen my script for "The Black Knight", it was oscar material. It's where ever that batman topic is.

You haven't missed too much out of the ordinary, I need to get some whiskey and X-com....and some swiss cheese. Sounds like you're living the good life, my friend.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.