By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Retailer drops Xbox 360 120GB hard drive to $79.96

Retailer drops Xbox 360 120GB hard drive to $79.96
by Marcus Lai

Circuit City Stores Inc. this month price cut Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360 120GB hard drive to under $80 to in-store customers.

The Xbox 360 120GB hard drive currently sells at $79.96 at brick and mortar locations, according to members at website Slickdeals.net.

The hard drive typically sells for $159.99.

Circuit City previously offered a refurbished Xbox 360 20GB hard drive and wireless controller bundle for $39.99.

NPD Group Inc. in Dec. said that the Xbox 360 sold 836,000 units in Nov. U.S. sales.

This holiday, Microsoft released sequel game titles to headline year-end sales, including Gears of War 2 and Fable II.

Microsoft on Nov. 19 launched the New Xbox Experience, a dashboard overhaul that added new channels and community services toXBox Live.

Around the Network

wow that's great
I might get one since I have the 60gb but I think I need more
Nice price

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Yay! How long will it last?

Enjoy

I love having that much space. It's an awesome deal.

I would get this... But I have a feeling I won't need that much space, at least for a while. Maybe i will get a 120 gig next year when circuit city has their second "going out of business" sale

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

@ Strat - for me, I knew I needed to install games to run from the HD. It saves wear and tear on the laser, plus who doesn't need more space? I was down to 1.9gb on my 20gb.

@ madskillz

Well i know I will eventually need more space, but I can wait a little while longer.
Installing games isn't really that big of a deal, since I have alot of arcade games and when i play a game, I usually only play one game at a time. I have enough space to install one at a time, so I am okay for now.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

why WHY must I be so poor right now ........ ?

I think all of the CC's are closed now in my area anyway, but still ...

I already have one:

More space to transfer games!!

My Gaming Setup

OMG...."Bangs head over and over desk" FRICK FRICK FRICK!!!! I bought a used 120 HDD 2 weeks ago for what I felt was a decent deal off craigslist for 90...I could've saved 10 Dollars and gotten it new ARRRRGGGH!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-