By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Store Update December 19th

@cool48:
There is no tax, it'll be $2.99. Trust me, I've gotten a lot of stuff off of the PSN lately.

EDIT: Just in case you want an example, I bought a $20 PSN card, and then got WipEout HD, listed at $19.99 and had $.01 left. =)

btw, nice beard ^_^

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:

@cool48:
There is no tax, it'll be $2.99. Trust me, I've gotten a lot of stuff off of the PSN lately.

EDIT: Just in case you want an example, I bought a $20 PSN card, and then got WipEout HD, listed at $19.99 and had $.01 left. =)

btw, nice beard ^_^

Where do you live?

I am paying tax on all my transactions over the PSN ... 19 cents on LBP costumes, 61 cents on my Crash Commando download last night, etc ...

I've ALWAYS paid tax on my PSN purchases.

I am going to try to play that Sonic Unleashed demo.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Dryden said:
insomniac17 said:

@cool48:

btw, nice beard ^_^

Where do you live?

I am paying tax on all my transactions over the PSN ... 19 cents on LBP costumes, 61 cents on my Crash Commando download last night, etc ...

I've ALWAYS paid tax on my PSN purchases.

I live in Colorado. Maybe Colorado is just awesome like that, but I've always paid the price listed on the store. =D

dryden some states make you pay tax from internet purchases.. lol

Around the Network

Did anyone tryed the Sonic unleashed demo.

Max King of the Wild said:
dryden some states make you pay tax from internet purchases.. lol

The issue is that it's only taxable if the transaction is made in US Dollars. It is NOT taxable if it's converted to some other fictional currency, such as Wii points.

It's a crock ...

I'm pretty disapointed, I thought that the red bull game would be released for home ...