By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Memory lame

This thread is dedicated to what I have found lacking in these forums over the past few weeks. No matter where you stand you must never lose your sense of humor. With that said I went in search of some light hearted humor so we can take a trip down memory lane together. Those videos that had us splitting our sides throughout. Add your favorite console war videos. Enbed them and lets remember the good old times before people started to become sour. You know what makes these videos so good. They tell us all we have it better now then we did at the start. The PS3 has over a hundred games now. Every other 360 is no longer burning out. The Wii well who is laughing now eh.

Around the Network

This thread is for amusement purposes if you strole down memory lame leave your allegiances at the door. Enjoy these videos for what they were meant to be light hearted and amusing. If you cannot laugh at them for whatever reason take your ass to another thread. We all took this voyage so we are all friends in this thread.

That PS3 ad with the creepy ass baby baffles me to this day. Second scariest video game commercial of all time, right behind this one for Nintendo:

That Duck Hunt dog haunts my dreams.

Thanks for this thread! I spend a lot of time on youtube looking at old videos and laughing about how wrong everyone (including me) used to be. I haven't watched the videos yet, but I'm looking forward to it!!

That was interesting. The PS3 baby commercial is the worst idea for a commercial Sony has ever came up with. It most likely made people not want a PS3.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

That PS3 ad with the creepy ass baby baffles me to this day. Second scariest video game commercial of all time, right behind this one for Nintendo:

Video

That Duck Hunt dog haunts my dreams.

That was truly scary. "We are Nintendo. You cannot beat us." Damn.

^^^Obviously you haven't seen some of Sony's PS1 ads! It's like they were trying to kill their brand!

What makes the videos better...the mere thought of these grown men spending time writing lyrics, melodies, and recording the songs. Thank you, Dodece, I enjoyed this thread.

*edit* This is not specific to consoles, but this video of Steve Ballmer is hilarious. I believe someone posted it before, and to whoever posted it, I sincerely offer my thanks.

Had to share this hard to find this gem.

What are you waiting for, Nintendo to make one?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.