By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How does the PS3 internet browser works?

SamuelRSmith said:
I'm not a hundred percent sure, however, if you know anyone who has a PS3 you can attach images to your messages when you send them, so you can share images that way.

Thanks, but I meant like uploading to an e-mail and sending it to someone's e-mail (who will see it on a PC).

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I've never tried uploading images, but I have gotten pics of the internet into my PS3

^_^

marciosmg said:
SamuelRSmith said:
I'm not a hundred percent sure, however, if you know anyone who has a PS3 you can attach images to your messages when you send them, so you can share images that way.

Thanks, but I meant like uploading to an e-mail and sending it to someone's e-mail (who will see it on a PC).

A bit of Google searching shows that Flickr works. I dunno about other sites, Flickr is all you need, though.

I will probably use Orkut (it's like facebook but most users are brazilian).

www.jamesvandermemes.com

skeezer said:
I've never tried uploading images, but I have gotten pics of the internet into my PS3

What sort of "Pics" ?

Around the Network

The browser is pretty good actually, you can listen to any music while on it which is awsome, and its pretty fast(atleast for me).

It has flash 9, so it supports nearly everything on the internet, so no worries there, and with a bluetooth keyboard it would make it much easier to manage, than sixaxis typing.

mM
blazinhead89 said:
skeezer said:

What sort of "Pics" ?

The pic of My Metal Gear Solid 4 box off of VGc

^_^

skeezer said:
blazinhead89 said:
skeezer said:

What sort of "Pics" ?

The pic of My Metal Gear Solid 4 box off of VGc

Dont worry i believe you

I downloaded music from a site to my PS3 hard drive once too. I wasn't even trying to do it! There was a game on VGC that somebody had set up. When I tried to listen to the music, the site asked me to download it. I did. For a week, I listened to snippets from Silent Hill 1, Chrono Trigger, and a couple of other games I forget. The PS3 definitely has power I haven't even tried to tap. Once again, I must say it's pretty good for a console bonus.