By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Europa Universalis on Steam, so who's next?

Have you been following the development diaries? The forums go up and down on a seemingly hourly basis, but I can get through at least a few times every day...

Anyhow, there's going to be a counter mode that also locks the camera in a straight-from-above position, so it looks like that there's going to be more in the way of low eye candy, high performance settings. Hopefully much more customization than in EU3 and Rome.

Around the Network
Parokki said:

Have you been following the development diaries? The forums go up and down on a seemingly hourly basis, but I can get through at least a few times every day...

Anyhow, there's going to be a counter mode that also locks the camera in a straight-from-above position, so it looks like that there's going to be more in the way of low eye candy, high performance settings. Hopefully much more customization than in EU3 and Rome.

That would be great.  I just want to enjoy my strategy games without locking up my PC at the same time... it's especially bad since I upgraded (haha, UPGRADED) to Vista.

Either way, any improvement would be nice.

I do wonder if they'll ever do a cold war game though.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya