By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American Numbers Up

chaospluto said:
Still not surprised at the Wii nor the DS.

Kind of surprised at the 360, but I expected more sales, considering all the Advertisements.

I honestly think the PS3 and PSP are doing phenomenal. Considering the PS3's price and the PSP's lack of Development (which is getting stronger mind you).

I don't know, guess it's just me.

Wow...  Just WOW!

Around the Network
Cypher1980 said:
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Sony is Doomed and the Wii is King !

I said ROFFLE!

chaospluto said:

Kind of surprised at the 360, but I expected more sales, considering all the Advertisements.

I honestly think the PS3 and PSP are doing phenomenal. Considering the PS3's price and the PSP's lack of Development (which is getting stronger mind you).

Then I said ROFFLE again!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Passenger57 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
psrock said:
Is this the worst holiday season for Sony ever?

Yes... and maybe the last holiday season for Sony too...

He didn't ask you for your wet dream.

Fernando said:
chaospluto said:

Wait... you are not surprised by the Wii and DS, but you think that the PS3 and PSP are doing phenomenal?

Why am I not surprised?  Well I mean come on, it's only the MOST wanted item on anyones Christmas list this year.  DS and Wii are both wanted by everyone, their HUGE.

Wii is hot, it's been hot ever since it's release, why would I be surprised!?

PS3 "hasn't" been hot ever since it's release, so you tell me why I think PS3 and PSP are doing really good considering their state?

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

The weird thing is , i went to two gamestop today and saw no ps3. Did they stop selling them?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
KillerMan said:
Fernando said:
TheBigFatJ said:
The Wii is going to pass the PS2's holiday record.

Very well deserved =p

By quality of the games it is not so well deserved , but nevertheless Wii and DS numbers are amazing as always.

Yeah I agree with you. Now you have to excuse me, I'm gonna play one of my mature-blood-and-gore-intense-violent-shooter game on my HD console.

okay, I am ready for the software now. But with 1.2 million bundled Wii Sports / 700k Wii Play / 850k Wii Fit there is not that much fun left.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

The link in my sig really describes what the wii is doing to everyone excluding the DS...

Former something....

psrock said:
The weird thing is , i went to two gamestop today and saw no ps3. Did they stop selling them?

Yes.

They're actually paying people to take them off of their hands.

DMeisterJ said:
Passenger57 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
psrock said:
Is this the worst holiday season for Sony ever?

Yes... and maybe the last holiday season for Sony too...

He didn't ask you for your wet dream.

Oh, c'mon DMeisterJ... you can do better than that.

That reply was not at all funny.