By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Buy 2, Get 1 Free Activision Wii Game on Amazon

Seems Amazon is having a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" on a select Activision titles. Here is a list of the games you can get.

Call of Duty: World at War
Guitar Hero: World Tour (game only)
Guitar Hero III (game only)
James Bond 007: Quatum of Solace
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

The rest are not quite as good (or least, they don't interest me):

Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
Dancing With the Stars
Little League World Series Baseball 08
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts '09
Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp
Big League Sports
Pitfall: The Big Adventure
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009

I was thinking of getting the Guitar Heros and James Bond, but I was also looking at Spider Man and Spyro, but I don't know if they are any good. I know Spider Man didn't get the greatest reviews, but maybe someone out there played it and thought it would be worth getting. The Little League Baseball game might be good as well, at least for my family (I have slow internet and looking up scores is a pain in the butt). What does everyone think?

Offer ends 12/27, and here's a link to the page. Note, I don't think you'll be able to use the VGC Store for this one.

Around the Network

they are out of stock of Call of Duty: World at War.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

*Tries to think of an Activision game he wants*

I'm pretty sure you can order it now and they'll ship it when they get it, so you'll still get the deal if you order. It's been out of stock for awhile, took them a week to ship my copy when I ordered it, though now I'm mad because if I would have waited 2 weeks or so I could have got it in this deal...

*fails*

Around the Network
Stever89 said:
I'm pretty sure you can order it now and they'll ship it when they get it, so you'll still get the deal if you order. It's been out of stock for awhile, took them a week to ship my copy when I ordered it, though now I'm mad because if I would have waited 2 weeks or so I could have got it in this deal...

you can't pick it in the buy 2 get 1 free.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Stever89 said:

you can't pick it in the buy 2 get 1 free.

Yep, you are right, I suppose I should have tried adding them to my cart, but that takes like an hour. lol

/bow

But it says it'll be back in stock on the 20th. Deal lasts until the 27th; won't get it for Christmas...

But I was wondering if anyone had any comments on some of those games, like Spyro, Spider Man, and that Little League Baseball game.