By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RROD sure is more fun the second time around!

Yep mine got RROD T_T

I saw it coming 5 days ago when it kept freezing on me while playing LO. Also somthing odd happened when it got it a checkerboard kind of design appeared on my screen....

Former something....

Around the Network

Im sorry...Ship it back to MS asap!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we need an official "I got a RROD" thread here at VGChartz... -_-;

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Can't the first time my bro put it under his screename so I can't register mine under mine D: Lucky for me he is coming home from collage today and most likely bringing his 360 home!

Former something....

Damn it! All these stories of rrod make me scaredy

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Sadly, I've only had it once. I'll certainly be looking forward to my next one after your recommendation.

badgenome said:
Sadly, I've only had it once. I'll certainly be looking forward to my next one after your recommendation.

Yeah, apparently it still happens. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

My opinion. It's deserved. And if mine goes a second time, it's deserved too. You know why? Because we bought faulty hardware. Unless you got yours on launch I don't feel sorry for you as it's been well known since the beginning the failure rate and hardware problems of the 360.

PS3 Trophies

I forget what were the chances of RROD on the old models since thats mine...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
I forget what were the chances of RROD on the old models since thats mine...

Circa 100%, seemingly.