By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 16 year old shoots and kills mom for taking away his Halo 3

This is sad. A kid killing anyone over gaming. I mean I would be upset about not being able to play the game, but shooting your own parents? C'mon, thats just plain twisted. That kid just fucked up his life and his family's well being for a video game.

Around the Network
KichiVerde said:
This is sad. A kid killing anyone over gaming. I mean I would be upset about not being able to play the game, but shooting your own parents? C'mon, thats just plain twisted. That kid just fucked up his life and his family's well being for a video game.

and probably wont be allowed to play that game ever again

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

death sentence. i don't care about his age. he should go see the electric chair. stupid bastard

Its sad to see this happen but again I don't see how video games can be used as an excuse for a person's actions. I grew up playing shooters and M rated games long before I was technically supposed to but my parents allowed it because they knew we had enough sense to know the difference between what occurs in gaming and what occurs in real life (consequences and what not). Heck I remember playing through RE and getting spooked while playing in the dark at night and her laughing and saying "its your own damn fault for playing it and you still play it so deal with it".

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

bugrimmar said:
death sentence. i don't care about his age. he should go see the electric chair. stupid bastard

What, did you feel like people didn't pay enough attention to you the first time you said it?

Around the Network

Simply horrible. A sad sign of the times.

yeah, it bears repeating that the kid needs to go to the chair. i hate game related violence

"Daniel fled after his sister and her husband arrived at the house, taking the Halo 3 game with him."

At least he took the game with him!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

In other news, the kid finally got to play his Halo 3 and thought it was mediocre....

PS3 Trophies

Posted already, think it was locked my Monti. Meh, this dude still sickens me...

4 ≈ One