By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - post delete button!!!

stovo said:
Maybe the Nordlead and the other moderators should start talking about doing this then...

we can talk all we want, but only 2 people can edit the code and I'm not one of them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I certainly think that the mods should be able to delete posts, with the permission of the poster (so only for double posts, or things that they want to take back) and change the titles

nordlead said:
stovo said:
Maybe the Nordlead and the other moderators should start talking about doing this then...

we can talk all we want, but only 2 people can edit the code and I'm not one of them.

These are the two people.

@D21lewis lol I wish that was true @Nordlead Try to get all the moderators to ask these 2 people

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

I don't see how you guys can double post with the 30 sec limit

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

It's easy, I've done it a lot of times, you post, you realized you made a mistake and instead of hitting edit, you hit back, you go to your post, correct the mistake, hit post and bam, double post