By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - post delete button!!!

To all the moderators and Admins on this site please make a delete post button!!! I think you should because people may accidently post same thing twice like I did a second ago. I dont know why it isnt there. Other users please post if you agree if we get enough to post, maybe they make it. (Ihope so cause I ruined someones thread, posting twice)

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
No, this feature could be abused.

If it happens that you accidently make a double post, just edit the second post and write something like "Sorry, double post.". A double post doesn't ruin a thread.

This post needs more sarcasm.  Perhaps you could get someone to delete it so you can try again.

I've seen the option where you can only delete a post so long as no one posted after you yet.

I think that would be nice, as you could fix a double post, but wouldn't be able to screw with threads.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:
No, this feature could be abused.

If it happens that you accidently make a double post, just edit the second post and write something like "Sorry, double post.". A double post doesn't ruin a thread.

This post needs more sarcasm.  Perhaps you could get someone to delete it so you can try again.

Look who's talking! Maybe instead you should make a good poll for once.

Yes...perhaps I should ask everyone to pick their favorite method of taking advantage of Kimpossible.  It could lead to some very interesting discussions...and you might even get a date or two out of the deal.

Would you make the delete button if enough people post?

Around the Network

I would like to see an "Edit post title" . The horrible spelling in those thread titles is ghastly.

numonex said:
I would like to see an "Edit post title" . The horrible spelling in those thread titles is ghastly.

Perhaps just a window that pops up and says:

Are you sure you spelled this title correctly?  Look at it again?  You don't want all your friends thinking you barely passed fifth grade.  C'mon...your e-penis depends upon this.

Lol the edit thread title option would be silly as people could just change the topic of the thread lol

nordlead said:
I've seen the option where you can only delete a post so long as no one posted after you yet.

I think that would be nice, as you could fix a double post, but wouldn't be able to screw with threads.

I agree with this option wholeheartedly

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Maybe the Nordlead and the other moderators should start talking about doing this then...