By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is the Metacritic Film section full of crap?

I didn't take it out of context. Perhaps there was some disconnect between your fingers and your thoughts...but I read (and quoted) the sentence accurately.

I do understand your point..but a good ribbing never hurt anyone too badly.

But I'm off to work now (late, actually) so I won't be able to continue this debate for the moment. Perhaps another time.

Around the Network

Fight it out with a PM will ya;

konnichiwa said:

...says the only person in this topic that hasn't added anything of substance to it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
konnichiwa said:

...says the only person in this topic that hasn't added anything of substance to it.

Go take a walk the fresh(cold) air will calm ya down.

Anyway I am not a big fan of Hollywood and even didn't saw the most of movies named in this thread, I am more a fan of small budget movies or movies like Clerks http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lzEhoXads

So I couldn't add much to this thread.

konnichiwa said:
Onyxmeth said:
konnichiwa said:

Go take a walk the fresh(cold) air will calm ya down.

Anyway I am not a big fan of Hollywood and even didn't saw the most of movies named in this thread, I am more a fan of small budget movies or movies like Clerks http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lzEhoXads

So I couldn't add much to this thread.

Oh ok. I'm not so much into really obscure and unknown films like Clerks. Is it worth watching?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I didn't expected much from Clerks but was surprised how good it is. In my opinion it is worth to try it.

konnichiwa said:

I didn't expected much from Clerks but was surprised how good it is. In my opinion it is worth to try it.

Ok. Do you have any more recommendations for any really unknown films like Clerks?

Onyxmeth said:
konnichiwa said:

Ok. Do you have any more recommendations for any really unknown films like Clerks?

The other two I mentioned in my first post.  Especially the second one.  Not sure the second one is unknown though. I thought it was kind of famous (or in Europe atleast).

everyone should watch a film called jose rizal from the philippines. it details the exploits of the country's national hero, a guy who used propaganda to launch a revolution. check it out, onyx, if you're looking for obscure titles. its very, very well done.

I prefer Rotten Tomatoes for movie reviews.