By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - the officail thread about cheese

Parmesean is great, but I like asiago more. Love cheddar, feta, blue, brie, smoked gouda, havarti, cambozola (mix of gorgonzola and camembert), Kasseri fried to make saganaki, edam, oka, tillimook cheddar, Monteray Jack, Wensleydale, Ementaller, Swiss, ricotta, and the rest. I'll try you all eventually. Also any variety that has been smoked, or has had booze added. I've had a great Guiness Beer Cheese (probably cheddar), an Irish Whiskey Cheese (also probably cheddar), a cheese with red wine in it, and another beer cheese that may have been a wensleydale. Big fan.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:

Good ol' Casu Marzu, maggots and all.

Hey, do you know it in USA? Here in Italy, outside Sardinia is somewhere called "formaggio coi grilli", literally "cheese with crickets", because those particular maggots are able to jump. It's very tasty, a grand uncle of mine liked to chase maggots around the dish with a breadstick 

Other cheeses I like, well they are far too many, but a few are Parmigiano Reggiano, Formaggio Sovrano (a new cow and buffalo milk parmesan-like cheese), Pannerone, Gruyère, Appenzeller, Sbrinz, Tête de Moine, Gorgonzola, Stilton, Roquefort, Camembert, Brie, Caprice des Dieux, a lot of french goat cheeses like Cabécou, Crottin and others, Reblochon, Beaufort, some sardinian types of Pecorino (I like those very mature with either strong or sweet taste, but not very acidic), Pecorino Romano if it's not too salty, Fontina, Stracchino, Crescenza, Edam, Gouda, Formaggio di Fossa (ripened in pits covered with clay), Bitto and many others I don't remember now.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

It's actually illegal in the US, but it's fairly common knowledge (I think).

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I've been eating cheesy pizza all week while I watch TMNT movies, and I just ate some macaroni and cheese, and I am madly in love with cheese. I approve of this thread.

This thread needs more Cheese Shop Sketch:

@The Ghost of RubangB

i love the cheese shop scetch i watched just a couple days ago, cheese and television what could be better

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

I LOVE CHEESE THE FOOD BUT I HATE THE OTHER KIND OF CHEESE!!! (sex)

You hate sex? Why? And who calls sex cheese?

Aren't you too young to be insulting the uncircumcised? I am offended as an uncircumcised man, but especially offended as a member of an all-uncircumcised rock band.

steven787 said:
You hate sex? Why? And who calls sex cheese?

Kayla @ my school!

and im to young to have sex!!!

I'm sorry NFG, I didn't look at who posted. I meant no disrespect.

And yes, you are too young. You need to focus on more important things... Video Games! :)