By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everyone is leaving the 360!(Rant)

Garnett said:
Grahamhsu said:
Garnett said:
Badassbab said:
Your grammar is just plain awful. Don't ever start a thread ever again.

Not everyone speaks English as a first language ya know...

and the 360 side is just plain boring,i used to log on and its always me vs the PS fanboys,meh..

I'm sorry Garnett I just can't stand arguing with fanboys, I also don't like banding up with other people. I apologize that I'm a part of the reason you defected ;_;

You turned me to teh darkside!!! I am your father!! Join me,together with PS fanboys  we can rule de internetz!!!

I've already told Duderino and badassbab to stop it, please don't continue it.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Garnett said:
Grahamhsu said:
Garnett said:
Badassbab said:
Your grammar is just plain awful. Don't ever start a thread ever again.

Not everyone speaks English as a first language ya know...

and the 360 side is just plain boring,i used to log on and its always me vs the PS fanboys,meh..

I'm sorry Garnett I just can't stand arguing with fanboys, I also don't like banding up with other people. I apologize that I'm a part of the reason you defected ;_;

You turned me to teh darkside!!! I am your father!! Join me,together with PS fanboys we can rule de internetz!!!

I've already told Duderino and badassbab to stop it, please don't continue it.

Ooops sorry twesterm,i put the picture for the "I apologize that I'm a part of the reason you defected ;_;" then the Oh noes picture comes in.

I wasnt trying to add to the arguement

Welcome to the club!

@OP
Do you really 'nut' over games? That's just wrong! You need to hit up google for lesbian cheerleaders or something and find some normal stuff to do your nutting to.

Mistershine said:
@OP
Do you really 'nut' over games? That's just wrong! You need to hit up google for lesbian cheerleaders or something and find some normal stuff to do your nutting to.

lol,thats just an expression i use when people get excited about games...but ya know they do say PS3 games are sexy :p

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Mistershine said:
@OP

lol,thats just an expression i use when people get excited about games...but ya know they do say PS3 games are sexy :p

They have one hot mom.

Sephiroth357 said:
Garnett said:
Mistershine said:
@OP

They have one hot mom.

Krazy Ken is a woman!?!??!?!

Sephiroth357 said:
Garnett said:
Mistershine said:
@OP

They have one hot mom.

Ever heard of a Milf,yea well Gilf ftw!!

"Its like sticking your $%$ into a cheerio"- Avgn

Max King of the Wild said:
looks atavatar....

LOL!! PS3 Fanboys posing as XBox 360 fanboys. What's next?

I don't think many people are leaving the XBox 360. Sales are almost double the PS3, so if anything, gamers are leaving the PS3. Sony' better start making their bundle strategy for next year if they want to sell some systems. I'm happy with my 60GB PS3. I don't need anything else. I will be upgrading to an Elite 360 next year and selling my 20GB XBox 360. With the new Jasper board now in the new 360's RROD will be a thing of the past next year.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Sasuke makes good biscuit and he usually puts slices of tomatoes in them... that's his breakfast

edit: I know most of you are like WTF, but it was part of the stuff that was blacked out... anyway... going multiplat isn't "leaving" a system