By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - In order to celebrate Christmas post the best Christmas song you can find

Merry Christmas everyone.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Silent Night - the ironic version

Virtualy the only christmas song from the last 10 years which is actually good (I dont even like most of their other stuff)

The Darkness - Christmas (dont let the bells end)

I like this song :)

Alvin & the Chipmunks - Christmas Time is Here

^_^

As time passes, I love The Killers more and more. They're one of the few popular bands around that have real talent IMO.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

^^ bold statement, depends what u mean by popular, as in mainstream? or pop? I generally go for the lesser known music but I do like quite a few very talented mainstream acts.

Thatmax said:
^^ bold statement, depends what u mean by popular, as in mainstream? or pop? I generally go for the lesser known music but I do like quite a few very talented mainstream acts.

By popular I really mean "frickin' huge". As in multiple Platinum type of sales... As far as rock bands go, it's been a long time since we've seen an extremely talented band that enjoyed massive sales, say on the level of REM, Nirvana, early U2, etc.

Plenty of solo acts and plenty of non-rock stuff but IMO, popular rock/alternative has gone in directions I don't like much over the past 15 years. There are plenty of popular smaller acts I enjoy (Modest Mouse, for example), but nothing huge that I can think of.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

best christmas song right here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6MDr2Lih8
Hollywood Undead - Christmas In Hollywood
lol =P

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

rocketpig said:
Thatmax said:

By popular I really mean "frickin' huge". As in multiple Platinum type of sales... As far as rock bands go, it's been a long time since we've seen an extremely talented band that enjoyed massive sales, say on the level of REM, Nirvana, early U2, etc.

Plenty of solo acts and plenty of non-rock stuff but IMO, popular rock/alternative has gone in directions I don't like much over the past 15 years. There are plenty of popular smaller acts I enjoy (Modest Mouse, for example), but nothing huge that I can think of.

I dont tend to get as hyped up by these huge bands as everyone else, (Killers are an exception though : ) for example at Reading festival I had the choice of seeing either Tenacious D who were playin the main stage for like 25-30'000 people or "Simian Mobile Disco" who were playing the dance tent for around 2'000, and I went for Simian and regret nothing, one of the best acts I have ever seen!

My favorite Christmas song