By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Calling all Hockey fans on VGC !

Hockey is back in Chicago. The Blackhawks are sitting in the number 4 spot in the Western Conference. Deep run in the playoffs this year for the 'Hawks. BTW Patrick Kane is a future superstar in the NHL!

Around the Network

Question: Does anybody in Chicago care? That franchise has taken a beating for the past long while, it used to be one of the greatest. There's more hope now that the owner is dead, he was holding them back a lot.

Aj_habfan said:
Question: Does anybody in Chicago care? That franchise has taken a beating for the past long while, it used to be one of the greatest. There's more hope now that the owner is dead, he was holding them back a lot.

People are starting to care. The Bulls suck and the Bears season is almost over so interest can only go up if the 'Hawks continue to play well.

That's good. They have a lot of great young players, only going up from here.

They will make the playoffs, but they will not make the Cup finals as they unfortunately play in the same division as the Wings.

Around the Network

Phoenix Coyotes/Montreal Canadians FTW!!

Kyle Turris is the future of the NHL

Jackson50 said:

They will make the playoffs, but they will not make the Cup finals as they unfortunately play in the same division as the Wings.

God I hate the 'Wings.

I would also hate them if I knew they would preclude my team from winning the Cup.

I've been a Sharks fan since they were in the Cow Palace. I was a fan when they were the laughing stock of the league. Ah, it's good to be a Sharks fan!

Good to see the Hawks doing well.........I hate seeing any of the original 6 doing very poorly (except Toronto). Is it a coincidence that they started to play well after Bill Wirtz is gone?