By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whos going to watch the movie "Seven Pounds" with will smith

movies looks good, plus im a fan of rosario dawson

watch the HD vid here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hXElPwDlns

Around the Network

I still have no idea what the movie is about.

"An IRS agent with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814314/

twesterm said:

me either but will smith is in it so ill watch it

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Everstar said:
twesterm said:

Funny, I usually feel the exact opposite.

Although Will Smith hasn't been as bad recently.  Hancock was at least passable.  Pursuit of Happyness was supposed to be pretty good.  This looks passable.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Will you meet him there, or is he picking you up?

im not going anywhere with will smith...not after last time. he killed the stripper ffs. just because she said she couldnt take credit cards!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

The J man already watched it , it really is an incredible movie.

It starts slow but really picks up for the rest of the movie. This is will smiths best movie.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

akuma587 said:
Everstar said:
twesterm said:

Funny, I usually feel the exact opposite.

Although Will Smith hasn't been as bad recently.  Hancock was at least passable.  Pursuit of Happyness was supposed to be pretty good.  This looks passable.

Are you freakin' kidding me!!!

Men in Black 1 and 2, awesome.
Independence day, awesome
I am Legend, really awesome
Hancock, funny, good
Hitch, funny, good
I, Robot, great
Ali, great

and so on.

I don't think he has made a 'passable' movie.

I will see this because he is in it and I'm sure it will be anything but passable.

Everstar said:
twesterm said:

same here will smith is great