By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami confirms: Metal Gear Solid Touch - New pics and info.

But... but... The green color! :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Hmm I don't think Metal Gear fits for Ds in.But for PSP its possible,since there has been 2 Ac!d games and MGS portable..
And remember Metal Gear Mobile,which won 2007 mobile game award?So this isn't anything new.

Take my love, take my land..

I hope apple fails miserably at all attempt to enter the gaming market...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Too late bigjon. Apple's already succeeded. They're here, they play Metal Gear, Get used to it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

swearitsoul said:
Solid Snake is too cool for the Xbox 360.

Around the Network
bigjon said:

It is the reincarnation of the Nokia N-Gage .

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Is this the game that made like 1000 rumors?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Sardauk said:
bigjon said:

It is the reincarnation of the Nokia N-Gage .

Well since nokia has just launched those touchscreen phones,I woulnd't be too suprised.

Take my love, take my land..

Is this for iPhone only? I don't have an iPhone but I do have an iTouch 2nd gen. :C

Let's not forget Metal Gear Solid Mobile which has been released on N-Gage just recently (shows up on the UK and Finnish N-Gage sites at least but not on the US one)! Doesn't seem too bad to me so far, and it's probably more MGS than Touch (gameplay-wise it's pretty close to MGS2).