By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games do you own this gen?

I had a lot of PS3 games and traded them in...now i have 2 360 games, halo 3 and gears 1

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
konnichiwa said:
Wii 15-20
PS3 25-30
X360 80-90

I am not going to split them in 1st party/3d party way to much work imo.

did you get your PS3 first or 360?

I ve got 11 games for PS3(traded in like 6-7,,,so many good games are coming out next year)

2 PSN

First X360.  In Belgium X360 doesn't sell well that also means second handed games are cheaper than Secondhanded PS3 games that's why the most multiplatform games I buy are the X360 version.

X360--- 18 games + 3 XBLA games

Wii--- 4 games + 5 VC games

Wow... I should also make a thread asking "What's the part of used game in your game collection?" or "How much money do you throw in gaming?"

Some numbers are impressive!!

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

^^^ none of my games are previously owned/used games. Some are bargain bin or discounted games though. Usually I wait for a good deal. I should swing by Toys R Us, see if they're doing another buy 2 get 1 free deal

Around the Network

PS3 = around 22 games or so (can't remember exactly). These are all essentially full price BR titles such as MGS, LBP, Burnout, Fallout 3, etc.

I also have around 10 to 12 PSN games. Wipeout HD, the Pixel Junk games, etc.

For Wii I have around 5 games so far. I'd get more but my kids keep borrowing our neighbours Wii titles so I figure why not save money and funnel into my tastes on the PS3...

I don't have a 360 at the moment. Not planning on one but if price drops further over next 12 months or so I might just have to out of curiosity.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

PS3 = 5 games all exclusive to the system
Wii = 5 games all exclusive to the system
360 = 50-60 games
PSP = 2 games
DS = 3 games

26 on PS3 and 25 on PSP, I still buy games for my PS2 too.

3 DS games, all 3rd party.

2 PS3 games, both 3rd party.

8 on PS3, all 3party(for now)
1 on PSP(for now) IP

But my Girl is on the US on a trip and she comes back on march with at least 7 games for PS3 and a couple or more for PSP.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E