By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XIII Battle Screenshots.

I actually like the name Lightning dont know why but Snow and Vanilla is too much.

Around the Network
Oniichan said:
^ Maybe the SE boys were pushed for a name and one had some vanilla ice cream on their mind and went HEY.. how about Snow and Vanilla? then lighting struck and went! got an idea for the mains name.. Lightning.. hehe :P

But i have to admit i like Final Fantasy's names up until now. FFXIII has some terrible names. I hope Versus and Agito dont follow the same thought process.

Well the two names revealed so far Noctis(The Prince) and Stella(Blond girl) seem pretty reasonable. thoguh if you combine both their names and translate it from Latin to english it means Star of the Night.

My friends convinced that they named the Main girl Stella so that they could ahve Noctis Yelling STTTTEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! At the top of his lungs in the game =p 

It looks amazing!

@ Deotox - LMAO that would be pretty funny

Oniichan said:
@ Deotox - LMAO that would be pretty funny

That's what I though to lol

It's be hilarious to see a refernce to "A Streetcar named Desire" in Versus.

Oh also Pigtails girls full name is Vanilla Wolva-Daia(translation might differ slightly)

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
I hate the pose of the redhead..

I disagree, I love it. Makes me want to sex her all over the place. 

HO-LY F***! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Looks amazing.

And what for the names - I like them. When I hear a name like "Garion", "Edge", "Shepard" etc. I am just like "Ehh .. okay, whatever". When I hear names like FF characters usually have I am starting to wonder who this character is and what his personality is like.

Sup Snow!

Hi Vanilla.

tabsina said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
WTF

Pigtails's name is Vanilla...............

What is wrong with square Lightning, Snow, Vanilla....can't they just choose a normal name for once.

Heh.. where else are they going to go from there... Rain, Rocky Road, Caramel, Light Breeze, Cloud? crazy names

As much as I hate a Pistachio flavored Ice cream, I'd rather they name a character Pistachio rather than that. XD