By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Star Ocean 4 Trailer

Lookin good!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Good? my ass! Fuckin SEXY!!! OMG!!! *Drools* Teh Awesome Sauce!!!

Now i wan meh a 360 again damnit! btw your added just for this... :D

Well that didn't last long.

EDIT: Ah, there we go.

Gee, I'd never seen anything of the Star Ocean franchise before and now that I have... That is just way too anime style for me. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I must say the Robot - Bauccus D-79 or whatever has one of the coolest attacks.

Gotta love sprouting miniguns from no where, and hitting an enemy like 50 times for unique damage values over like 2 seconds.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Watch the high quality version:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=czRZ0moKIu8&feature=channel_page&fmt=22

The battles look great, but the character design, ughhhhh.

Around the Network

looks gr8.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Can't wait... March seems to long away!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Now that i give this game a 2nd glance...

Besides from the cute girl with the bow (Shes 18) years old and the fayt liongod clone (hes 20 years old) all the others look way to anime-ish.

And there designs are horrible...

And while the game is in "Still-Motion" in-game it looks...not as good, not bad... but still not nearly as good..

Hmmm im iffy about this now... no wonder MS isnt bragging about exvlusiveity...

The battle system looks like a Star Ocean til the end of time Clone as well...Which is fine since SO3 had a great battle system but...

We'll have to wait and see i guess..

the little annoyingly animeish girl is supposed to be 18? Whenever anime draws up an 11 year old and tells you she's 18, you should be worried. And a cat girl? damn I just don't get this shit.

Anyways, I don't actually know a damn thing about this series, so I'll take my Anime non understanding butt out of this thread.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Now that i give this game a 2nd glance...

Besides from the cute girl with the bow (Shes 18) years old and the fayt liongod clone (hes 20 years old) all the others look way to anime-ish.

And there designs are horrible...

And while the game is in "Still-Motion" in-game it looks...not as good, not bad... but still not nearly as good..

Hmmm im iffy about this now... no wonder MS isnt bragging about exvlusiveity...

The battle system looks like a Star Ocean til the end of time Clone as well...Which is fine since SO3 had a great battle system but...

We'll have to wait and see i guess..

Yeah i agree on what you said well most of them, I'll probably get an average of 70%-80% in Reviews across websites...But yeah iM' still gonna get it:P

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)