By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So... Seraphic is finally jumping ship...and "Jumping in" ... o.0

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Max King of the Wild said:
"and i've still yet to get valkyria chronicles and LBP"

and you are already looking into buying another system? sheesh.

Well i was going to at first, but in a way i think im gonna wait untill my most wanted 360 game(So4) comes out.

So yeah i'll work on the great exclusives for PS3 first.

But lol, wow i was so close many times today.

It's great your jumping in and all, but not owning LBP...

Go and buy it now! OR ELSE...

Sure, after i get Valkyria Chronicles and Uncharted one and Wipeout HD and JewlQuest and Linger in the Shadows and...well... you get the point. XD

You lose...

Ignore this whole LBP topic...

Around the Network

should have offered $35 for the harddrive and the games.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Unfortunately, you are in a situation where you need to spend another $200 to play all of the games you want to play. To truly benefit from this generation you will need to own all 3 consoles.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

dbot said:
Unfortunately, you are in a situation where you need to spend another $200 to play all of the games you want to play. To truly benefit from this generation you will need to own all 3 consoles.

Tried that.  Didn't work out for me.  If you aren't into the absolute casual games, the Wii only offers like 2-3 good titles.  MP3, Zelda, and pick your mario game.  After that, if you want shooters, RPGs, or anything other than casual party games, you get tired of your Wii fast, like I did.  It sold quickly on eBay atleast!

nightsurge said:
dbot said:

Tried that.  Didn't work out for me.  If you aren't into the absolute casual games, the Wii only offers like 2-3 good titles.  MP3, Zelda, and pick your mario game.  After that, if you want shooters, RPGs, or anything other than casual party games, you get tired of your Wii fast, like I did.  It sold quickly on eBay atleast!

Sweet so that means I like casual party games!? I never knew that!

Former something....