By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
So wait, this will actually work with Skate it and Shaun White?

According to the article, yes. Works just like the real thing.

Around the Network

... 3rd party balance board?

Nice idea for third parties. Wü games! :D

What the heck. :p That's weird.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I love the Knock offs , this joins the Vii, Polystation and PowerStation.

But i wouldt be suprised if few people get it wrong, it looks similar and for people that buy gems like Wacky Races Wii it wont make much difference.

Around the Network

I love how they made the lower bar of the ü the thinnest possible so it looks just like Wii.

Signature goes here!

How do you pronounce Wü?

Still, I'm disappointed, I was expecting a new console built around it (much like the Chintendo Vii). If it's the real balance board, it's not as funny.

lmao more expensive then the real deal...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

zexen_lowe said:
How do you pronounce Wü?

Still, I'm disappointed, I was expecting a new console built around it (much like the Chintendo Vii). If it's the real balance board, it's not as funny.

Wo-EWE, perhaps?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

kylohk said:
zexen_lowe said:
How do you pronounce Wü?

Wo-EWE, perhaps?

I was thinking of Guue or something like that

Still, it's funny, the name Wii was picked because it was very easy to pronounce for everyone, no matter the language. And Wü is impossible for everyone to pronounce, no matter the language