By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 little big planet LEVEL PACK 0-0

Looks like the Asian PlayStation website has spilled some beans. On December 18, the Hong Kong PSN will be getting not only a Solid Snake Sackboy, but a character and level pack as well.

No prices are listed, but the items themselves most certainly are. There are individual sackboy costumes for Solid Snake, Meryl, Screaming Mantis and Raiden, a pack selling all four of those, and a "Level Pack", which looks like it includes stuff like creepy, over-sized manscenery.

There's of course no mention of this on any other PlayStation website - including the notoriously leaky Japanese one - so there's no guarantee these will appear globally once Thursday rolls around. But every other LBP update has gone live globally, so keep your Kojima-caressing fingers crossed.

Woah I dont care for the price, im getting this for sure!

mM
Around the Network

I can't wait to play LBP as Solid Sack Boy. And I also can't wait to play the add-on levels too.

Im so excited now, wow this is my most anticipated Add on ever lmao

mM

Sephisack ftw!

This is beyond satisfaction for me. I can't wait to play as Old sackboy xDD

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Guidelines to understanding my train of thought:

• THE METAL GEAR SOLID FRANCHISE IS THE BEST THING TO HIT THE PLANET SINCE THE PS3!! THUS, MGS FRANCHISE >> SLICED-BREAD.
  • Solid Snake shall and well always shove 1up mushrooms up Mario's ass. 
  • Solid Snake shall and well always decimate Master Chief with a flurry of rocket launchers, shotgun rounds, and a 20 minute monologue.
Around the Network

That....is...the...coolest...thing...i've...ever...seen.

I don't feel like paying $1.99 to make Sackboy look like Snake. I mean I didn't even buy the Street Fighter ones, and Chun-Li is much better looking than Snake.

I could only imagine: FF VII add on

brings Sephiroth, Tiffa, Cloud, Aerith, and FF VII level pack

that would make my year =)

mM
leo-j said:
I could only imagine: FF VII add on

brings Sephiroth, Tiffa, Cloud, Aerith, and FF VII level pack

that would make my year =)

That would be beyond epic win. That is, if Square Enix doesn't screw us over again. xDD

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Guidelines to understanding my train of thought:

• THE METAL GEAR SOLID FRANCHISE IS THE BEST THING TO HIT THE PLANET SINCE THE PS3!! THUS, MGS FRANCHISE >> SLICED-BREAD.
  • Solid Snake shall and well always shove 1up mushrooms up Mario's ass. 
  • Solid Snake shall and well always decimate Master Chief with a flurry of rocket launchers, shotgun rounds, and a 20 minute monologue.

I like the Raiden costume....I hope these are free, cause I'm sure as hell not gonna pay.

The only one I'd ever pay for is the Helghast costume whenever it comes out =/

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link