By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - STAR WARS 4-6 or Lord of the rings trilogy?

I liked Star Wars 1-6 way more than Lord of The Rings.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Lord of the Rings hands down. Has anyone else watched all three, extended editions, in a row? 10 hours of movie bliss! (I did this during a 23 hour car trip, hehe)

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

1. Star wars 4-6 ,
2. lotr,
3. star wars 1-3

adajio said:
Lord of the Rings hands down. Has anyone else watched all three, extended editions, in a row? 10 hours of movie bliss! (I did this during a 23 hour car trip, hehe)

Yeah - I own the extended versions and love them - but they can not even compare to Han shooting first.

Lord of the rings.

I love the original trilogy but the lord of the rings is far more interesting tale.

Around the Network
adajio said:

were you driving

I'm confused, 4 to 6?

There were only three star wars movies.

The original Star Wars and two sequels titled the Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi. Ok, there were also those two ewok spin offs, but if you try to pretend there were more than that than you've also got to pretend they made a forth Indiana jones movie. And do we really want to live in that world?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Don't ever mention that indiana jones movie! It was truly horrible. I mean Aliens... REALLY?

True on that FaRm.

So what do we want our new Indy movie to be about? The Midas Touch? The Lost city of Atlantis? no wait, I've got it, psychic trans-dimensional beings!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Star Wars, without a doubt in the world. Lucas created modern mythology (and did a damned fine job of it in IV & V), while Jackson adapted Tolkein's modern mythology.

Star Wars was new, fresh, exciting, and bloody brilliant, just as Tolkein's work was when it published.

I'll take something original over an adaptation. Especially something as incredible as Star Wars. If you were to compare the LotR books to Star Wars, on the other hand...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/