By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jaffe: Gow already looks 20-30 percent better than trailer

Oh Jaffe should never do his own PR haha. I thought they would have learned that by now. But at least that's good to hear. Personally I thought the trailer was good.

Around the Network

@Ari Gold, well if that's your final take on it, you'll be sorely disappointed xD

This is Sony Santa Monica were talking about, y'know, the guys who helped Killzone 2 look so good :P They're technical prowess is off the charts on Sony Hardware. So if you don't think they're capable of releasing better than what you saw. Well I'm just sorry :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Oh god...why do sony fans do this? They are just ruining the games expectations... Like yes it will be a great killer app for the ps3...but all this "Now with 30% more anal leakage" bs is not necessary.

20% better. ohhh man...

I will use percentages all the way to describe things. thats 100% fun.

So a 20% improvement makes it still look 40% worse than Gears of War2. ^^

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I wonder if he means the CGI videos or actual real-time footage... I suppose I should trust a game dev to be able to tell the difference but it's Jaffe... He really says lots of things. I also don't understand why Sony would show a bad trailer of one of their most hyped games - and that hype isn't even created by them.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Oh Jaffe should never do his own PR haha. I thought they would have learned that by now. But at least that's good to hear. Personally I thought the trailer was good.

He isn't Jaffe isn't developing god of war 3. He has seen it though since he created the original game.

@Ari_Gold

I'm just posting positive news.. what's so wrong with that ? it's better than all the negative bullshit.

Check out my game about moles ^

K, soooooo
30% better is what exactly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I expect it to be totally awesome, but I wish he would've just said it will look better... and not do a percentage.

green is a ???% prettier color than orange. Resistance 2 looks ???% better than Resistance 1. Who has the EXACT numbers? Jaffe does.

d21lewis said:
green is a ???% prettier color than orange. Resistance 2 looks ???% better than Resistance 1. Who has the EXACT numbers? Jaffe does.

haha indeed.. there is a reason they call him.. "PERCENTAGE MAN!"... .. don't they ? .. what ? >_>

Check out my game about moles ^