By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Google - Wii and Xbox 360 on "Top Ten Most Wanted", PS3 Not Included

... a list of most popular product searches offered up by Google has revealed the Wii to be the number one in-demand tech gadget ahead of the onrushing festive madness. Backing up the phenomenal popularity attributed to Nintendo’s demographic-busting console, its innovative Wii Fit exercise experience ranks as number two on the search list.

Splitting a top five product searches dominated by videogame devices is Apple’s non-telephonic iPod Touch, which offers many of the features contained within its iPhone stable mate at a cheaper price. And rounding out the first half of Google’s top searches are Microsoft’s well-established Xbox 360 and the world’s best selling Nintendo DS handheld.

It’s perhaps worth noting that Sony’s power-and-price-heavy PlayStation 3 console did not make the list, despite a year that has seen its appeal benefiting from the likes of critically applauded software exclusive LittleBigPlanet and the recently released Home user experience.

Moving swiftly beyond the inclusion of Ugg boots for women at number seven, other noteworthy tech devices making Google’s top ten include Apple’s all-conquering iPod Nano media player, the 12.9 megapixel Nikon D90 digital SLR camera, Microsoft’s Zune player, and digital picture frames.

http://www.thetechherald.com/article.php/200851/2634/Gaming-gadgets-dominate-most-wanted-festive-search-list

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

LOL that is pretty wierd. Especially considering Blu Ray and whatnot. Maybe Sony fans use Yahoo or MSN (lol) search.

gebx all you do is post negative sony information. Your a homer and if i see another post like this one i will ban you.

Gatorgamer88 said:
gebx all you do is post negative sony information. Your a homer and if i see another post like this one i will ban you.

$10 says you are the one that ends up banned

well no, it is essentially the top ten sold. Of course any kid who gets a 360 will be thrilled, and that item is a hot seller, therefor "wanted"

but given the chance, that same kid would gladly take the PS3 instead.

Top ten most wanted would include the PS3, a ferrari, a yacht, a mansion, and a supermodel wife.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

I want ugg boots!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Thanks for finally posting some positive PS3 news Gebx, the wave of pointless disparaging threads was getting a bit much.

Oh wait...

Also 'Ugg boots' charted at number seven. The masses have spoken.

colonelstubbs said:
I want ugg boots!

First time I saw that I thought you said ugg boobs, but I guess ugg boots are cool...

Former something....

Walkman > Zune
Anyway, you do it again Gebx....Ur threads annoy me so this is the last time i'm ever posting in one of your threads.
I encourage others to boycott his anti-PS3 threads.
Join in the Resistance

Aj_habfan said:
Gatorgamer88 said:

$10 says you are the one that ends up banned

haha, Aj got banned for that?.   Is it because he called him a homer?  what is that word, I am unfarmiliar with it.

To my understanding, it just means  to be like an oaf, or stupid or something. Is that right?

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.