By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean IV does not have the 'only on Xbox 360' label

It doesn't clutter up the boxart, it goes on the white boundary at the top

Around the Network
gebx said:
Time exclusive and then PC release confirmed?

Just like Last Remnant!

COLD!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@ Munkeh111: ok, so there goes that theory... Will it be on PC or PS3 or Wii

I had a feeling SO4 was going to be on the PS3 at some point. It only makes sense since they will get more Japanese sales.

maybe PS3, i don't know why SE continues to release games on 360 if the 360 market is not the appropiate for their games

Around the Network
emilie autumn said:
maybe PS3, i don't know why SE continues to release games on 360 if the 360 market is not the appropiate for their games

Something called money

If they port it it'll take over a year and Tri-Ace hasn't even worked with PS3 yet. Eternal Sonata port to PS3 sold a lot worse than it did on 360 too, probably be the same story for SO4 like most year old ports.

Know what other JRPG games don't have exclusivity labels?

Tales of Vesperia
Disgaea 3
Valkeryia Chronicles

We can only hope all three of these games get ported.

axumblade said:
Shadowblind said:

My Tales of Vesperia LE case doesn't have the "Only on Xbox 360" symbol and yet I can't find it for any other console. So....yeah. If I go out one day and find SO4 on PS3 or Wii, then I'll say "Ok its not exclusive," and then proceed in buying it for every system. Until then, well, its exclusive, and you can't discount it as such.

That's one of the many "rumored" games to go multi-platform. I don't know if it will happen but since the last Namco-Bandai RPG hit PS3 a year after the 360 version, I could see the same thing happening for ToV

And yet the normal edition does have the "Only on Xbox Symbol"...so will the end up multiplat version of the game be ONLY the Limited edition version? lol. Point. So, my point is, if it does go multiplat, this is DEFINATELY not a way to tell.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Hawkeye said:
Know what other JRPG games don't have exclusivity labels?

Tales of Vesperia
Disgaea 3
Valkeryia Chronicles

We can only hope all three of these games get ported.

2 of those games are on PS3, and only very recently has Sony started putting only on PS3 logos on some games, so they do not count. With Limited Editions it is differnent as well, though GeoW 2 does have one