By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY TO START ADVERTISING PS3 "HARD" WORLDWIDE

they need to advertise killzone 2..... imo k2 will be ps3 top selling game of 2009

Around the Network

It's not just a case of advertising the console, but the games also. Most people who'll buy a PS3 already know it's there, but maybe haven't seen a game that looks great yet.

In the UK at least, just about every multiplatform game is advertised as available on the Xbox 360, console from £139.99 - no mention of PS3. Guess Microsoft are throwing the advertising money at them to do this.

Which means that for each game advertised this way, some people will think that game looks great, better get a 360.

Interestingly, I've not really seen much advertising for the 360 exclusives like Halo or Gears of War. Although I have seen adverts for Little Big Planet.

Serious_frusting said:
play with everything!!!

lool,but as a result of those ads in UK,Litte big planet took the first spot in PS3 software charts in UK for the first time.

asc99c said:
It's not just a case of advertising the console, but the games also. Most people who'll buy a PS3 already know it's there, but maybe haven't seen a game that looks great yet.

In the UK at least, just about every multiplatform game is advertised as available on the Xbox 360, console from £139.99 - no mention of PS3. Guess Microsoft are throwing the advertising money at them to do this.

Which means that for each game advertised this way, some people will think that game looks great, better get a 360.

Interestingly, I've not really seen much advertising for the 360 exclusives like Halo or Gears of War. Although I have seen adverts for Little Big Planet.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I guess you are the only one in the whole world who hasn't seen advertising for those games.

LOL at above