By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY TO START ADVERTISING PS3 "HARD" WORLDWIDE

http://n4g.com/ps3/NewsCom-247207.aspx?CT=1&Page=2&Page2=1#Comments

According to this, SONY have finally realised their advertising of the PS3 has been weak in respect to it as a games console. So they have decided to finally market the shit out of it.

Good news,

DISCUSS

Around the Network

Better late than never...?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

They're already advertising it a lot in belgium/france: official sponsor for a tv show called star academy, official champion's cup sponsor + many ads. A good thing would be to use famous actors or singers, like nintendo do with its wii.

Thank the Lord.
They should market the shit out of it until a pricecut and they should start advertising Killzone 2 now!

THANK YOU FFS.

MS absolutley dominating the TV screens over here in the Uk.

Around the Network

What will advertising the PS3 do? All the people who can afford one probably knows about it already... i dun got eet1 :S

They do not need more advertisement they need a lower price.

Christhor said:
What will advertising the PS3 do? All the people who can afford one probably knows about it already... i dun got eet1 :S

WTF? You have to be joking right?

Advertising = making people more aware of the PS3, many rumors are flying around about the PS3 atm.

PlayStation 3, only FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS... (price of console reduced due to stripped out parts such as the ability to play PlayStation 2 games) I wonder what the prices are going to be like for advertising due to the economy...lol