By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - god bless the philly chesse steak

yummy :]

Around the Network

If I had more money, I'd swing by Steak and Shake on FM1960 and snag a Philly Cheese steak burger combo w/ a huge vanilla milkshake. Clog my arteries, FTW!

yummmm...... I think I'll have to make myself one soon. I refuse to buy one anywhere but in and around the Philadelphia area. Anything from out of the area just tastes nasty. I don't understand why they just can't import the same meat that they do in Philly.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I've only been to Philly once but I had a cheese steak when I was there. Holy crap, it was soo good and the bread was amazing. haha.

Now I'm hungry.

OMFG you just made me sooo hungry. Rarr. Want cheesesteak!

Around the Network

Amen.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Philly Cheeseteak + Reuben + Meatball = Holy Trinity of sandwiches

Ok, now I have to go eat something.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

when i go on a road trip to florida sometime in the future, philly is my first stop for sure

That looks sooooo appetising...and deadly!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot