By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human Two? Has it been canned?

Nah. Considering their development cycles... it should be out on the.... Xbox... 1440 or so.

Why did they map attack to the joystick....

Around the Network

Yea, I think Two Human 2 can be made but with a different direction.

These are the changes and addition I would like to see.

1. 4 player co-op as was promised on the original but was later canned.

2. Opened environments and not just a Dungeon Crawler.

3. A new engine with better graphics and textures.

4. Better Art designs.

The problem with this game was the same problem with Lair. Controls, controls, controls.

PS3 Trophies

I hope not, the game looks like it has a cool story behind it. I'd like to give it a try though and see what it is that got it such a bad rep though.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

I actually enjoyed the RS combat as well. It definitely had a large learning curve but after getting used to it I thought it flowed really nicely. I just think a majority of people (including myself) have the idea of left stick move, right stick camera ingrained into their head.

I probably played the game more than a lot of people though. I maxed a level 50 berserker, a level 44 bio-engineer, and had a handful of other classes around the 10-20 mark. I have all achievements minus the elite armor set.

My biggest complaint would actually have less to do with the controls and more with the lack of variety in enemies and level design. If they kept the same control scheme (maybe tweaked a little) and added more enemies and levels it would shoot up to be one of my more anticipated games.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:
Anybody that REALLY played the game knows that there is so much potential there for a fantastic sequel that it almost HAS to be made. I'm talking X-men to X2 here.

Playing Monday Morning QB, I can say "...Sure, M$ and SK should have waited to launch the game....", but given the pressures to for speed-to-market, I can see why they needed to get Too Human out there in the hands of gamers.  The game, in its current form, has many drawbacks, but I don’t feel as if there are fatal flaws to it.  The battle with Epic was epic, and that took away from making the final product as good as it should have been, but with that said, the opportunities lies bare for SK to deliver in a second game.  They can utilize the time to polish the game engine, and really work on game play mechanics to deliver a better and richer experience. 

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

From what ive HEARD.. the first one is a HUGE disappointment, doubt they might delve into another one... there are plenty of good AAA titles on the 360.. there is no need to get a C rated title...

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

I enjoyed the demo and will still pick up the full version when I have more time for games. Also, since some have mentioned Haze I think it's interesting to note that Too Human is currently tracking above Haze, though it seems the holiday bump has been kinder to Haze so far. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=&reg2=All&game2=Haze+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Too+Human+-+X360&weeks=35

It all boils down to how much M$ wants to get Too Human 2 out...if they believe in the potential of the trilogy, then it's a done deal.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder