By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is it with 360 fanboys?

I don't think I'm a fanboy - just a gaming whore....
Stares at my set-up wondering if it's too much...

Around the Network

I guess you're just talking about VGChartz but on sites like N4G and Gamespot for example, some of the 360 fanboys are just fucking awful. I'm not saying they're worse than PS and Nintendo fanboys, but certainly not better. The Xbox fanboys don't have the experience of supporting the winnig console either, Microsoft has never "won" a generation. Probably never will either.

The 360's awesomeness speaks for itself.

lol

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

It does matter.
Look at the sales of PS3 and 360 games
You'll know many 360 owners are practically supporting their consoles,while all ps3 fanboys do is hyping up all the games and claiming how great these titles are but not actually purchasing the copies.
Look at the sales of R2,LBP and Valkyira Chronicles.
Maybe they indeed konw these games arent that great but being fanboys,they must do the job.

The_God_of_War said:
I guess you're just talking about VGChartz but on sites like N4G and Gamespot for example, some of the 360 fanboys are just fucking awful. I'm not saying they're worse than PS and Nintendo fanboys, but certainly not better. The Xbox fanboys don't have the experience of supporting the winnig console either, Microsoft has never "won" a generation. Probably never will either.

Flawed logic there. You are implying xbox fanboys never owned any non-microsoft console.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Well....even if your analysis might be false, atleast I learned today that most of the 360 fans are agile enough to toot their own horns. Really it's quite a feat, only time I've heard of it was in the movie Clerks, and that guy died trying.

I just hate when anyone tries to act like one group of fanboys is any better than another. They are all idiots who can't see what makes the other consoles great, but sees nothing but promise in their own. Acting as though all 360 fans are somehow more logical is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

I'm not gonna read through the whole thread but judging from the first page i wanna say ^ This to that post.

Torillian is completely on mark.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Torillian said:
Well....even if your analysis might be false, atleast I learned today that most of the 360 fans are agile enough to toot their own horns. Really it's quite a feat, only time I've heard of it was in the movie Clerks, and that guy died trying.

I just hate when anyone tries to act like one group of fanboys is any better than another. They are all idiots who can't see what makes the other consoles great, but sees nothing but promise in their own. Acting as though all 360 fans are somehow more logical is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

I'm not gonna read through the whole thread but judging from the first page i wanna say ^ This to that post.

Torillian is completely on mark.

@Torillian: I read your post in Randal's voice going through my head.  It was great. XD

Is your real name Jeff Anderson by chance.  I remembered the died tring part in Clerks, but this comment sounds almost straight out of the movie too.  There is no way though.  The timming is all wrong.

"I just hate when anyone tries to act like one group of fanboys is any better than another. They are all idiots who can't see what makes the other consoles great, but sees nothing but promise in their own. Acting as though all 360 fans are somehow more logical is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard."

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Bitmap Frogs said:
The_God_of_War said:

Flawed logic there. You are implying xbox fanboys never owned any non-microsoft console.

"The Xbox fanboys don't have the experience of supporting the winnig console either" .

I'm an PS2 user who also own a 360 by the way.

Personally, I'm here to bash against fanboyism: I am an anti-XXX instead of a pro-XXX.

Fanboys need to be reminded that they waste their miserable life writing stupidities about electronics consumer goods.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

We all know that these PS3 fanatical posts are made by 360 fans with ALT accounts trying to make PS3 fans look bad. Right? ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
We all know that these PS3 fanatical posts are made by 360 fans with ALT accounts trying to make PS3 fans look bad. Right? ~_n

The plot thickens.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).