By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is it with 360 fanboys?

Squilliam said:
I think the real issue is that since I became a PS3 fanboy, the average intelligence of Xbox fanboys has dropped considerably. Sorry about that...

They lost their leader, it's total chaos.

Around the Network
kutasek said:
Squilliam said:
I think the real issue is that since I became a PS3 fanboy, the average intelligence of Xbox fanboys has dropped considerably. Sorry about that...

Actually I think the PS3 fanboys found their leader. I haven't seen a 360 nor a Wii gang. I've seen jackasses in all discussions reguardless of systemm, but i've found for genuinely individual comments from Wii guys and 360.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
kutasek said:
Squilliam said:

Actually I think the PS3 fanboys found their leader. I haven't seen a 360 nor a Wii gang. I've seen jackasses in all discussions reguardless of systemm, but i've found for genuinely individual comments from Wii guys and 360.

you mean megaman 2, i will follow him until i day.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
kutasek said:
Squilliam said:

@Squilliam

You will be back. They always come back. However do not over estimate your importance. I think others have been quick to seize upon the vacancy, and they are no less ambitious. Oh well better to rule in hell then serve in heaven eh?

Around the Network

LOL in my experience the exact opposite, not a day goes by when I don't read heated comments from 360 fans claiming the PS3, Cell or Blu-Ray is either doomed or useless.

And its from nearly all the vocal 360 fanboys!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Dodece said:
@Squilliam

You will be back. They always come back. However do not over estimate your importance. I think others have been quick to seize upon the vacancy, and they are no less ambitious. Oh well better to rule in hell then serve in heaven eh?

lol,Squilliam joined teh darkside huh?

MikeB said:

LOL in my experience the exact opposite, not a day goes by when I don't read heated comments from 360 fans claiming the PS3, Cell or Blu-Ray is either doomed or useless.

And its from nearly all the vocal 360 fanboys!

Ah, but that's being delusional about another's console, not delusional about their own, which futher supports my point that 360 fans do not suffer the same delusions as PS3 fans.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
kutasek said:
Squilliam said:

Maybe you should make a poll, or something.

kutasek said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
kutasek said:
Squilliam said:

Maybe you should make a poll, or something.

With what topic?