By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
peachbuggy said:
@ Leo j:- And what score,exactly did SMG get on metacritic? Hmmmm?

He's not going to answer, he's too busy attacking me with ironic insults.

Quick guys! Use me as bait while you keep up your discussions! =o

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
leo-j said:
peachbuggy said:
@ Leo j:- And what score,exactly did SMG get on metacritic? Hmmmm?

97 its a better platformer I guess, but you do get alot more than just LBP on the ps3.

You're allowed to like LBP more than Galaxy, no one is going to bite you for it. Metacritic isn't the be-all, end-all of video game opinions.

irstupid said:
posting this question is pointless. All it does is get the PS3 fanboys to rush in an quote a list of games some out most not. And say how so much better.

Wii fan's will sit and ignore the thread cause they know sooner or later everyone is gonna buy a Wii anyway so why bother trying to convince 1 person at a time.

Oh.My.God.

Dear sir, may I sig you? ;]

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Yeah but i'm pretty sure there will be a Donkey kong platformer some time in the not too distant future and probably a few more really good Wii platformers. Most people would agree the Wii is the place for platformers.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Alright so my list of games to check out so far are ..

Wii

De Blob
SMG
NMH
Meteroid 4
Mario Kart Wii

PS3

Uncharted 1 & 2
LBP
Ratchet & Clank
MGS4

I see the PS3 & Wii both have a great gaming year ahead of them compared to M$ (so far)

I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time in GAME tomorrow!!!!

In all honesty I can see me picking up both eventually .. I don't want to get both so close to each other though.

Around the Network

You should really check out Wipe out HD as well...its on the PSN btw.

mM
seece said:
Meteroid 4

METEOR ROIDS

I mean uh
It's Metroid, and it's the 3rd game in the Metroid PRIME series, and more than 4th overall.

Surprised you haven't mentioned Brawl on the list =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
seece said:
Meteroid 4

METEOR ROIDS

I mean uh
It's Metroid, and it's the 3rd game in the Metroid PRIME series, and more than 4th overall.

Sorry sorry METEOR ROIDS!

I will check out Brawl too but I don't have a fond love of all nintendo characters so it comes down to gameplay.

seece said:
DaveD said:
seece said:
Meteroid 4

METEOR ROIDS

I mean uh

Sorry sorry METEOR ROIDS!

I will check out Brawl too but I don't have a fond love of all nintendo characters so it comes down to gameplay.

Without the novelty of it being Nintendo characters (and two others) kicking the shit out of each other:

Regular single player: fun

(Offline) multiplayer: Very fun

SE: Meh~

(Online) multiplayer: Limited as hell

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

If you want different games and want to have new experience (as opposed to the 360), you're better off with the Wii. If you are a traditional hardcore single player type that enjoys intense multiplayer actions, then the PS3 is a good complement to the 360 experience because you have great hardcore games on the PS3 too, such as LBP and resistance.

It comes to taste. I own all three consoles, and I mostly use my 360. PS3 is for streaming movies and upconverting dvds, and Wii is to play with my gf and family and friends.